Chapter 12 "Talking telepathically and sketches"

After a good thirty minutes of you slowly eating you finally got to your dessert. During the time you had been eating Janson had called names of people getting to leave. You had watched closely as the others happily had stood up and walked away from their friends.
You were about to eat your jello when you noticed that someone had eaten from it. Shrugging it of you took a spoon and tasted the jiggly thing. It was quiet good. But when you were about to take another one you saw Minho taking a big pice of your jello. You wacked him in the back of his head in annoyance.
"Oi, beanie what the shuck was that for?!" Minho exclaimed, dragging the attention to the two of you. Newt rolled his eyes at the two of you, Frypan doing the same. You shoved the jello onto Minhos plate and let out a huff of frustration.
"Minho, stop stealing (y/n)s food." Newt scolded Minho. The other just laughing at him. Minho ate up the rest of your jello in two bits.
"So (y/n), do you actually know how to speak?" One of the boys from the other maze asked. All the boys glared at him making him uncomfortable. You looked at him and nodded.
"Why wouldn't she know how to speak?" Frypan raised an eyebrow at the guy, you rolled your eyes.
"Well, she hasn't really said anything."
"She can, she just.. umm doesn't talk to new people?" Minho tried to help but it came out more of a question.

You looked around the cafeteria. Stopping at a boy sitting all alone by a table. His head was turned the other way. His hood covering you from seeing any features. But as if he felt you looking he turned around. He seemed to scan the room before your eyes met.
Not breaking eye contact, you recognized him. You then heard something.
"(y/n)? Is that you?" You looked around the room to find who was asking but no one seemed to. "It's me, the boy by the table."
You turned and looked at the boy, he was looking your way. You pointed at him with a questioning look. He keept his head low but nodded. As you looked at him and then focused on him.
"How do you know my name?" You questioned the boy. Quickly turning to see so the others didn't see you and the boy communicate.
"(y/n), it's me Aris. Your twin brother."  Flashes of a boy looking like him crossed your memory as your lips twitched up a littel in a smile.
"You... really are my brother?"  Aris nodded at the other side of the cafeteria. You suddenly felt hands on your shoulder and turned to see Newt standing behind you.
"We have to go." He simply said, helping you stand up.
You glanced back at Aris.
"We'll talk tomorrow." You heard him say in your head. You smiled a littel as you walked away and Newt noticed this. He was confused as to why you were smiling but shook it of him.

You got lead to a room with a heavy metal door. The men that lead you there opened it up for you. You stopped and remained outside. Not knowing if you were gonna stay there or anywhere else.
"Is she going to stay here too?" Thomas turned to the men. They nodded and gave you enough of a light push in the room.
"On top!" Frypan walked toward a top bunk only to have Minho throw himself up to it.
"To slow!" He smiled. You walked into the corner where there were a button bunk. You walked over to it, hearing Winston sigh.
"I could get used to this!" He layer down on a bottom bunk.
"Yeah it's not bad." Newt inspected the room and looking around. Just as he said that the door closed with a loud thud. You looked at it before walking over to the bed. You heard Thomas and Newt talking about something but felt that it was none of your business. You felt the bed to see how soft it was.
All of the boys had laid in there beds and were talking just as they heard a thud. All of them sat up, turning, to see you just threw yourself on the bed with your head buried into the pillow.
"Well, beanie likes the beds!" Minho laughed. Newt smiled at the sight of you. Feeling his cheeks heat up a littel. You sat up in the bed quickly and opened the blanked, getting under it and snuggling up to sleep.
"You gonna sleep?" Winston questioned you curiously as it was only about eight thirty. You nodded laying down properly and comfortably.
Closing your eyes you let out a breath of tiredness. Feeling yourself going into a deep slumber. The voices of the others getting further and further away. Until you were fully asleep.