Buying Advanced Golf Carts in Calgary

The creation of these small vehicles that we call "Golf cars" nowadays was not originally designed for the golf course. Merle Williams created one of the early versions of a golf cart. Williams had a lot of knowledge due to his years serving in World War II. With all his knowledge related to electronic cars he created the first version of an electric golf car in 1951. Then other companies started to produce similar versions of the electronic golf car throughout the 1950s. Golf cars were firstly creating to help women when they went grocery shopping. By using the golf cars, every trip to the grocery shop was easier, and more efficient. Golf cars had a different design back then when they were used to do grocery shopping. Powered by 36-volts batteries, the golf cars from the 1950s to 1960s had only three wheels and a tiller steering. Years later in the 1970s the original design of the golf cars started to change. There were both battery powered, and gas powered golf cars. Golf cars at the time had 4 wheels, and used a steering wheel.

Nowadays golf carts Calgary are way more advanced and even incorporated technology to their design. In addition, these relatively small vehicles help golfers and their golf clubs to move around by avoiding the effort of having to walk around the golf course, including some of its desert areas. Today's golf cars can go from CAD$2,000 up to CAD$23,000. The range in the price of a golf cart depends on a different amount of characteristics. Number of seats, which can go from 2 to 8 seats, equipment requirements, and type of golf car (Used for Country Club or Golf Course), are some of the characteristics that have a huge impact in the price of the golf carts in Calgary. Although the speed of the golf car is important too, most of the golf cars have an average speed of 15 mph or 24 kmph.

Throughout the history of golf cars, there have been a numerous amount of companies outing out golf cars in the market. Although many companies had revolutionary ideas, Club Car has been dominating this industry for more than 60 years. Unique and innovative designs are just some of the few features that characterize Club car. When it comes to golf operations, personal use, or utility, Club car offers some of the most versatile and first class golf cars there are in the market. Not only do they offer top notch options, but their wide range of different golf cars allows everyone to choose their favorite option. Club car offers one of the best experiences thanks to their advanced technology, and detailed design that matches the style and personality of each one of their customers, and clients. The Club Car Company has understood that nowadays golf cars are not only used to get to other places in the golf course, and that is why they have assembled distinctive vehicles prepared to do more than that. For more details visit at: Bugleforklift.com