"I'm only using her to get popularity do you really think I would date her"

Y/N POV:

Monday came sooner than I thought. I was in the car with Isaac on the way to school and Stiles was blowing my phone up. "Y/n who is blowing your phone up" Isaac asked. "Oh it's my mom blowing up my phone" you said. Isaac didn't know that I lost my dad years ago, no one knows I lost my dad except Stiles. If people ask me why my dad was never in the picture I just say he's on a business trip. "Oh okay" Isaac said. 

We arrived at school and I felt like everyone was staring at me. Isaac took my hand and squeezed it. I smiled at him and squeezed his hand back. I had to go to the restroom to clean up so I left Isaac for a little bit. 

Stiles POV:

I saw y/n go into the restroom so I wanted to go talk to Isaac. I was about to talk to Isaac but was too busy kissing another girl. I pushed him against the wall. "Aren't you dating y/n" he asked. He started laughing. "I'm only using her to get popularity do you really think I would date her" he said. I was about to say something when I saw y/n from the corner of my eye. It looked like she saw the whole thing. Isaac saw what I was looking at and tried to run up to her. But she walked past him and into my arms. 

Y/N POV:

I saw the whole thing. He said he was using me. It hurt a little bit but I was just shocked. He tried to come up to me but I walked past him and into Stiles arms. I felt numb and I didn't even know what was happening. I must of told Stiles to get my out of there because the next thing I know was that I was back at my house. I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed. Stiles followed me to my room and was just staring but he was about to leave so I grabbed his hand. 

Stiles POV: 

I was about to leave until she grabbed my hand and pulled me down in her bed to lay with her. She put her arms around me and her head in the crook my neck. I just laid there rubbing her back until she fell asleep. She was asleep fast. I ended up leaving her house around 10pm. She didn't want me to leave but I had to go. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left to go find Isaac. 

(A/N: Sorry I haven't updated I am really busy with school)