Chapter 19[Love and Trust]

Tae:do you love me???

My whole world crashed around me. Did I failed to express my love? Did I not take care of him properly? Did I not take by his side? Did I failed to prove my love?

Tears already filled my eyes. I never knew this one sentence can break someone's heart into million pieces.

Y/n:i-i......I really love you a lot.

He hugged me making me flinch and I can't hold back my tears anymore. I hugged back him as I cried on his shoulder. He patted my back trying to calm me down.

Tae: sh... I'm sorry princess. My intention was never to hurt yo-

Y/n:i-i really love you a lot. Ple-please don't l-leave me... I don't h-have anyone else---

Tae: i won't never leave you. EVER...

I snuggled more into his crook of neck and calmed myself down by inhaling his scent. After sometimes I pulled out.

Author pov

Y/n: if you think that I don't love you... Then let me prove it to you.

Taehyung raised a brow.

Tae:what do you mean??? How-

Y/n cutted off his sentence by smashing her lips on his. He got startled but soon responded.

The kiss was passionate. This time it was neither forced nor any sinful touch. It was with full of love. Soon it turned to a make out session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's how y/n gave herself to taehyung. This time willingly. She submitted herself to him. To prove her love. And Taehyung knew Y/n truly loves him and was never gonna leave him.

_
_

Taehyung: y/n...Pack our bags. We are moving out.
___________________

Sorry for the extreme short chapter. But please hold your patience for the next chapter.

Thank you.