Chapter 11 [I still love you.]

The chirping of birds continuously,awaked the sleeping Taehyung. He wriggled around trying to find y/n. He frowned noticing the empty place beside him. He was about to call her when he saw her phone was along with his beside the pillow.

Tae:Maybe... I should wait for some minutes.

He mumbled as he got up and waited for 5 mins.

Tae: tsk.. i can't wait anymore.

He took his phone and opened tracker app to trace y/n's location. He set a tracker on y/n's necklace which he gave her last night. Thats what he meant by protecting her by the pendant. He saw the red dot was away from him by few meters. He walked according to the red dot and the red signal dissapeared. He looked around and saw the pendant in the sand. He grabbed it and thats when he saw his name.

"Someone took her away from me."
His mind screamed. As raged filled his whole body and mind.

He went to his room and traced the pendant with a gun in his hand. When his two men came...

Guard 1: sir.. we checked the cctv camera. Two man came and carried her and took her in a car.
Guard 2: and that car belonged to Choi Yeonjun. They took her to an abandoned building. At xxx road.

They spoke all the information gathered in half an hour.

Tae: hmm... Give me the car keys.

They handed him the keys knowing he will go alone...

Tae: Yeon... You have to pay for this.
_
_
Yeonjun: why did u give sedatives? I told you to bring her not to kidnap her.
Man: sorry sir.. w-we thought she wont come with us.
Yeonjun: tsk.. now leave and guard the entrance...Do that one task correctly.

They nodded and left.

Yeonjun's angry face turned into soft one after his gaze fall on y/n. He started to admire her features.

Yeonjun: i love you..... A lot......

He was about to kiss her forehead when she wriggled and move away from him.

Yeon: thats what i was afraid of... Is it hurting a lot?

Y/n blinked a few times when she realised everything.

Y/n: y-yeonjun.. i must go now.. tae must be waiting for me.

She was about to leave but he pulled her wrist.

Yeon: no you r not going anywhere. That jerk wont her hurt you anymore.. no need to be scared of him. I--

Y/n: stop this yeonjun... He is not a jerk unlike you. And he doesnt hurt me at all like what you did to me in the past. Leave me.

Yeon:y/n i-im sorry... I had to leave you... I didnt meant to hurt you... I still love you... Please...

Y/n: you didnt meant to but you still did it.

Yeon: i did it because of my dad. My dad told me to break up with you. Otherwise the consequences wont be good. But now... Please... I love you... Please dont leave meee....

??:hands off from my girl!!!!
___________________