"However, Produced within and manipulated by organs such as the heart, the energy circulates throughout the body in a network called the "Chakra Pathway System", which is similar to the cardiovascular system. Simply put, they serve the same function for chakra as blood vessels do for blood, transporting chakra through the body and each organ as the circulatory system does blood." Sunako said.

"I see..." Erwin brought his hand up to his chin in a thoughtful motion. "In your memories, the doctor explained how your Chakra pathways are fragile that it couldn't support the large amount of Chakra that you have."

"Yes. My pathways were underdeveloped when I was born but it's gotten better now." Sunako assured them. Throughout the years, her pathways have slowly developed itself that she no longer needs someone regulating her chakra.

"Could you maybe demonstrate for us? This chakra of yours?" Hange asked her as Sunako nodded. Glancing around, she then found the perfect wall she could do to show them. They watched as she approached the wall, putting one foot on the wall as her chakra enabled her to stick her foot on the wall before proceeding to climb, not using her hands whatsoever as if she was casually walking. She stopped when she stood upside down on the ceiling as they all stared at her from below.

Hange gaped in awe and her eyes twinkle in astonishment. Sunako then released her chakra from the soles of her feet, gravity taking her down as she flipped her body to land her feet softly on the ground. She was in a crouch position before she stood back up with her smile still present on her face.

"You've got to teach me how to do that." Hange said. Sunako's brows contorted slightly. "I'm sorry, Hange. But I don't think that's possible."

"How so?"

"Well, when I arrived into this world, there's little to no chakra present in this world. Therefore, I'm the only one who has and can use chakra to that extent." She explained. Hange slumped her shoulders in disappointment that she couldn't do the same move Sunako did.

"Then how were you able to recover your chakra?" Erwin questioned her.

"Meditation. I found that not only am I able to expand my reserves but I could also recover my chakra when I meditated, along with some rest." Sunako replied.

"Tell me something," Sunako turned her attention to Levi. His grey eyes staring intently at her onyx ones. "I could tell that you used your chakra to strengthen your arms to cut a titan's nape off now that you explained what chakra is. However, explain to me on why there are purple blotches on those shitty bastard's nape as well as what the hell did you do to your body?" He demanded.

Sunako knew what he meant since they saw her consuming poison in her memories. She knew that he was also suspicious of her lack of physical strength ever since their spar. "I modified my body to be immune to poison. From the very blood and internal organs, down to the tips of my fingers. Because of my lack of physical strength, I knew that I can't always rely on my chakra so I have to find other ways to contribute myself to humanity. It was only then that I was able to create a poison lethal enough to kill a Titan. By exposing poison through the Titan's nape, it will immediately spread throughout the Titan's system within a few seconds until the Titan dies." Sunako explains.

"How were you able to expose them with poison?" Mike asked.

"I may have tinkered with my ODM gear so that when I pulled my blades out, it was already coated with heavy doses of poison." Sunako answered honestly with a calm smile.

Erwin was impressed that this petite woman, who they discovered had no physical strength, used her pharmaceutical skills to go around her weakness. It was no easy feat to discover another solution to kill Titans.