Chapter 1

Year 844...

Darkness. That's all that Sunako could ever see. It's not that she overused her Mangekyō Sharingan, in fact, she tries to avoid using it continuously. Only using it when she needs to. The Uchiha Clan had pride in using the Sharingan, yes, but it strains the user's eyes. More so with the Mangekyō Sharingan that if it was ever used continuously, the user could be subjected to blindness. Sunako is no exception to that.

She recalled everything that had happened, especially the mysterious voice that offered her to live in another world and her death. But where is this world that the voice talked about?

The darkness around Sunako parted when a shining bright light came. She lifted her hand up towards the light to reach it as the light went brighter and brighter, succumbing Sunako to the bright light.

She felt her eyelids starting to open up. The sun's rays greeted her vision as her onyx eyes squinted at the sudden brightness. Once her vision has adjusted itself, she was greeted at the sight of a wooden ceiling. Her brows furrowed a bit. She then turned her to the side of the room. The room was made of wood but she could spot dolls lying on the floor and some other toys. There's also a wooden dresser and a mirror on top. She also noticed the bed she was lying on, which probably the reason why she felt comfortable. Judging by this room it must've been a little girl's bedroom.

She slowly sat up from the bed, her short-raven hair brushing her shoulders as she examined her surroundings. She noticed the bandages on her torso when she remembered the huge cut that was given to her by the masked man especially the stabbed wound from his sword. She also noticed that she can breathe properly, the immense pain that she felt was no longer present. She didn't know how it happened so she assumed that the mysterious voice did restore her lung as it promised.

She looked outside of the window to see grassy planes and the clear blue sky, she could also see the trees around and even at the far distance. She wanted to know how she got here, in a little girl's bedroom, where her wounds were treated. She then heard the sound of footsteps and the creaking sound of a wooden door opening.

Sunako then turned her head towards the door to see a young girl, with long, shaggy black hair, pale skin, and gray eyes. She's also wearing a white dress with trimmings. The young girl looked surprised when she saw the raven-haired girl sat up and fully awake. Sunako's Onyx eyes examined the girl intently, deciding whether or not this girl is a threat.

Where she came from, every child —whether they came from a civilian family or clan— are trained from a young age. Starting at the academy where they learn the Shinobi Rules how to strengthen their minds and bodies and receive special lectures from veteran shinobi. They are taken through the handling of ninja weapons and tools, like shuriken and kunai, learning how to throw and wield them through target practice, as well as instructed on the basics of trap-setting. They are also taught about chakra and how to use it with hand seals. Of course, they would also learn the core curriculum of reading, writing, mathematics, science, geography, etc. which These lessons are typically framed in a ninja-context, and in fact, are learned at all in order to facilitate later instruction in tactics and strategy.

Sunako entered the academy when she was six years old and graduated with one of the highest marks, second to Itachi who graduated early. And coming from a ninja clan, she also knew her clan's history and abilities at a young age. She also started her personal training with her Father and sometimes her elder brother with their clan's techniques and find better ways to fight in compensation with her lack of physical strength. She also expressed her interest in the medical field, which her mother contacted a friend to teach her medical ninjutsu. In any case, whether or not their children, can be just as deadly when given proper training.