Children PT2

Light's pov

I was working on cases with my father so be less suspicious.Right now my father sent me to talk to the kids from the kidnapping yesterday.

You probably wondering why i would need to talk to the kids if the criminal is dead. The thing is we need information if hes working for someone or planning something.This like that.

But the most interesting thing is he died from a heart attack.My first conclusion was that Misa killed him.But when i asked her she said that she was at a photo shot.It's was probably just a coincidence and he did just die from a heart attack.

I was walking to the kids hospital.

I walked through the sliding doors,and headed to the reception. 

"Hi i'm Light Yagami. I'm here to talk to the kids from the kidnapping"  I say with a smile."Oh yes."She walked over to the phone and dialled a number"Light is here ,Doc"I heard her say.

She walked back to me and said with a smile"The doctor will be here soon."She says.

I saw one of the doctors coming our way."Are you Light Yagami?"He asks with his hands in his white doctor coat."Yes sir"I say politely and bowed."Please come with me to the kids"He says as i stood back up straight.

I've told Misa that i will probably be coming late tonight because of this.

As we entered the doors to the kids room,I saw all the kids running around.Most of them were surrounding someone.But i couldn't see who it was properly.When we got close the doctor told the kids to have a privet talk with the nurse. 

As the kids walked away i saw a very beautiful girl standing up.I widened my eyes surprised by her beauty.I came back from reality remembering Misa. 

I didn't really like Misa,She so annoying and winy.I'm just dating her for her death note.After I use her to reach my full potential,I have the option to kill her or dump her.I'll decide when i cross that bridge.

"Good morning"I heard the beautiful nurse say with a warm smile.

Her voice was so calming and sweet.I would do anything to listen to her voice all day... 

"Good morning nurse Y/N,This is Light Yagami the son of detective Yagami"The doctor said which made me annoyed for some reason.

I shifted my gaze from the doctor to the beautiful girl infront of me.She extended her hand for me to shake. And being the gentleman i was i accepted her hand."Nice to meet you Light!"She said with a warm smile still on her face.Just the way my name rolled off her tongue, made my heart go crazy!

It was soft and warm.When she left my hand i felt a sad wave cross my body.

"You too Y/n"I say with the honest truth.

I saw her glare at the corner of her eye.I looked where she was looking and just say a dark corner.

Word count:474