☠️Kira☠️

You kept reading the rules/ ways on how to use the Death Note,while waking to the grocery store.You put the book inside you bag as you entered the sliding doors.

You were looking at your list as you go by the meat section."I'm surprised that you still haven't used the death not yet."You ignored the flouting pale demon beside you .He's told you about that you need to touch their Death Note in order to see shinigami's. You didn't want to seem insane,by talking to yourself. 

You were looking at the different types of meat."There has been other death of a victim of Kira."You slowly looked up to one of the TV's that were in the store."The same as the others,Died from a heart attack"The young reporter said while looking at the paper infront of him.You glared at the TV suspiciously."Why are you looking at the TV like that kid?"You heard your death god say.

After you got everything that your mother has listed for you you went outside, walking back home.You looked down at your feet thinking. about Kira. The only things you could hear were the dangling of chains on your shinigami, and the bag on your arm.You hands were in your pockets keeping them warm from the cold breeze."What are you think'n about kid?" Mawayu said flouting at your side.

"Does Kira have a death note...?"You said quietly turning your head to Mawayu. He just chuckled in response."I guess it wasn't that hard to guess right?"He simply answered."I knew it..."You said still looking at him.You stooped at your steps in which Mawayu also did.You smiled at him."So you want anything to eat.?"You ask still smiling.The demon looked at you like you're a goddess."I heard that what you human call 'apples' are divan" 

You reached in the grocery bag and took out one apple "Here"You say tossing it at him and putting you hands in your pockets once again and started walking.You could hear  Mawayu's teeth digging into the apple behind you."These are amazing!,I want more!"You heard him say flouting next to you."When we get home..."You say as you were almost there.

You opened the gate to you house and walked to the door.You opened the door and took your shoes of. "I'm home!"You said walking to the living room.You saw your mother watching the news about the Kira case.She turned her head toward you"Hey hun."You walked over to the kitchen and sat the grocery bag on the table.You walked back to the living room and saw Mawayu flouting infront of the TV chuckling"Idiot!"He said laughing.I sat down next to my mother.

Mawayu was still looking at the TV with a cocky grin.You heard your mother sigh"It's so dangerous now a days"She said.You looked at the TV aswell. The news was announcing that there were now two Kira's."Yeah...."You looked at you mum and gave her a side hug.And of course she returned it."I'll be in my room"The young girl told her mother."Sure"You broke the hug and got an apple from the fruit basket on the table infront of you. You heard Mawayu's chains jangle as he turned to you.

You walked to the stairs to your room.Once you open the door of you room you threw the apple in the air,In which Mawayu catches. You turned around to lock your door.You went over to your desk and opened your bag to pick up the death note. Mawayu chuckled and flouted over."Why don't you test it out?"He said taking a bit out of the apple in his hands.