Chapter 12: An Unexpected Encounter

About half a mile away from the battle arena
"You really gonna piss for the fifth time now are ya?", Snek said disgusted.
"This coming from a talking slug with fangs, and it's not the fifth time it's my fourth.", Sharpshooter replied.
"I'll never understand you Australians*.", Snek told him.
*I'm not playing stereotypes with real life Australians, I'm playing stereotypes from Team Fortress 2 Australians, for context they are very intelligent, strong, and have mastered a technique of using piss in a can, aka jarate, against enemies.
At this point this story is just a dump of pop culture references I have no idea what it is now.*
"We are only here for one thing, taking out Reel Steel.", Sharpshooter told his colleague.
"So when are you gonna get your shot, because by the looks of it he isn't showing up.", Snek asked.
"I'm only waiting for this kid to show up.", Sharpshooter told Snek as he handed him a tablet .
"Juden Kaminari, son of Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Kaminari, pro heroes Chargebolt and Earphone Jack, so this brat has famous parents what's so special 'bout him.", Snek said as he read the tablet.
"His quirk, Bolt Morph, allows him to make himself a bolt of lighting.", Sharpshooter said while tweaking his sniper.
"So what's your plan with him.", Snek asked.
"My plan is to shoot him with a bullet made of uskite that is also capable of transmitting radio signals, I'll shoot him with something small, small enough that he won't notice it going through his flesh. When he uses his quirk the electricity will jumpstart the radio signals giving us a pulse right here in our tracker.
When he goes back to their control room I'll get a signal from Real Steel himself then that's how we get our target,", Sharpshooter said while cleaning his gun,", but for now let's just watch these kids beat each other up besides we can get pretty good insight as to how their abilities work in case they try to play hero during the arena attack, oh and by the way have you hired our public speaker yet."
"Yes, he didn't have any other choice, it was either lead the attack for cash or be controlled for nothing, oh by the way the kids fight is coming up.", Snek said as he pointed to the arena.
"Perfect, let's align ourselves to get a good shot, oh and would you mind taking some of the jarate.", Sharpshooter told Snek.
"You are disgusting.", Snek said.
Back at the arena area
"The battle between Juden Kaminari and Fubuki Todoroki will commence in 5,4.", Real Steel announced through the intercom.
"Just electrocute her until she gets immobilized, don't go overboard.", Juden kept telling himself.
"3,2,1...GO!", Real Steel blared through the intercom.
Juden threw multiple uskite balls over the ground and began transporting himself through them whereas Fubuki used an ice slide to make her way to the center of the arena.
Once Fubuki arrived at the arena's center she cast immense amounts of ice over a small portion of the arena creating a dome trapping her and Juden within its borders.
"I was afraid of this.",Juden said as he rematerialized into his normal self.
Fubuki spotted him and sent a large pillar of ice towards him.
Juden dodged with ease but was met with multiple more ice projectiles.
His plan was to get close to Fubuki and get a couple of Bolt attacks on her before finishing her off with an electrical attack but at the rate Fubuki was keeping him at he couldn't even get within close proximity to her.
"Well this is off to a crappy start.", Juden said.
"For you at least.", Fubuki said as she hurled a wave of ice to Juden.
Juden threw a metal ball over the wall and transformed narrowly avoiding the attack. He rematerialized in air with another ball of uskite and simply said,"Catch.", as he threw the ball over to Fubuki. He transformed into another bolt of lightning, staying inside the ball as it hit Fubuki.
The impact electrocuted and stunned her for a few seconds. That gave Juden all the time he needed.
He went through her, electrocuting her from the inside. When he was behind her he dropped another ball and electrocuted her again.
He kept on going back and forth continuously shocking her while looking at his volt capacity for his gauntlets.
The bar was rising quickly
80%, 90%, 99%, FULL VOLTAGE CAPACITY REACHED
"Jackpot."
Juden rematerialized behind Fubuki, sending the signal to his gauntlets to begin electrical redistribution.
He punched her in the back with both hands electrocuting her at the same time.
He then transformed into a bolt once more to go shock her insides before rematerializing once more in front of her.
"SIGNATURE MOVE: CHARGED BOLTS!!!", Juden yelled with anticipation as he released both of his gauntlets stored electricity onto Fubuki.
The electrocution lasted for about 3 seconds, but the process managed to make Fubuki unconscious.
"Well that's over, now to deal with the arena.", Juden said.
He saw a crack within one of the ice domes walls and continuously hit it until it opened up and started melting.
He transported himself within the water molecules and went all around the dome, completely destroying it in the process.
As the dust cleared Juden was standing on some destroyed ice blocks with an unconscious Fubuki at the center of the arena.
"Match complete, the winner is Juden Kaminari.", Real Steel said.
Back with the villains
"Hey nows your chance to take the shot.", Snek told Sharpshooter.
"Already on it.", Sharpshooter said as he created a bullet for his Mk 13 rifle.
The marksman villain, Sharpshooter. His quirk Bullet. With this quirk he can create any and all types of bullets using the calories in his body. The bullets can range from piercing to explosive, ricochet, distance and even signal generation. All of his guns are custom made so that he does not need magazine of ammunition to constantly refill his ammo, instead whenever he needs to reload he taps a button on the side of the weapon he's using that opens up a slot that allows him to create ammo from his hands. Do keep in mind that some of his weapons still require magazine. His weapons can range from Deagle, Glock 17, Akimbo Uzi's, a Remington, an Mk 13 Sniper Rifle, a 100 lb (45 kg) minigun, and even a crossbow.
"Not yet, blast'll be too loud, just a few more seconds.", he said as he loaded the bullet into the chamber.
The scope was locked onto Judens shoulder, a part where he wouldn't feel any pain of the initial hit or get hit in a major organ.
"Gonna shoot.", Snek said impatiently.
"Patience my friend, it's a snipers job to focus and have patience.", Sharpshooter said.
A few seconds went by, the wind was blowing against the trees behind them, then it happened.
BANG!
The gun went off, but at the distance that the students were at they couldn't hear a thing.
Juden was hit in the shoulder with a small bullet that only felt like a breeze of air to him.
He transformed into a bolt and went back to the control room.
"There's the ping.", Sharpshooter said.
"Now all we gotta do is just wa-.", Snek said before he was interrupted.
"There's Reel Steel.", Sharpshooter said as he picked up his sniper and began running to the main control room.
"What the hell about the Jarate.", Snek asked.
"Bring it over it may be useful.", Sharpshooter said.
"How the hell is piss in a can gonna be useful.", Snek said angrily.
Sharpshooter didn't hear him.
"The money better be worth it.", Snek said as he carried the jarate over.
"Alright students we're taking a five minute break for the arena to get itself cleaned up.", Real Steel told all the students.
In the locker rooms
"Well someone froze.", Hayai said jokingly.
"Shut up.", Juden said.
"Hey man no need to get cold with me.", Hayai said.
"Really?", Juden said.
"Alright I'll stop with the ice puns, but seriously what the hell happened in that dome.", Hayai said as he began drinking some water.
"Well let's just say I shocked her enough to power a home for a few seconds.", Juden said.
"Hmm, so you were holding back.", Hayai said as he sat down next to him.
"I mean I had to, I don't want to fry someone at least not again.", Juden said.
"What about the fight with Joey.", Hayai said.
"He was wearing stone armor, he barely got shocked at all.", Juden said.
"Welp you better watch me punch him into dust.", Hayai said as he pat Juden's shoulder.
"Ow.", Juden said.
"Huh, well guess I don't know my own strength.", Hayai said as he touched his muscles.
"Not that idiot.", Juden said as he held his shoulder.
"That's strange..", Hayai said.
He ran out of the room and returned with Shinobi's visor.
"What the hell is that for.", Juden asked.
"Well to see what's underneath.", Hayai said as he pulled off his goggles and put the mask on.
"Computer X-Ray.", Hayai said.
Showing X-Ray now
"Huh, say during your fight with Fubuki did you get any metal lodged into your arm?", Hayai asked.
"No, not that I recall at least.", Juden said.
"We should tell Mr. Real Steel, worst case scenario your arm will have to amputated.", Hayai said.
The two students went to their teacher who was in the control room along with a couple of other students.
"Sir, we have something to show you.", Hayai said as he handed over the mask.
"And there's my damn mask, could've at least asked Hayai.", Shinobi said.
"Sorry about that Shinobi but something was off with Juden.", Hayai said.
"A shrapnel of metal lodged into his shoulder, but not a mark in sight, hmm strange.", Real Steel said.
"Let me have a look.", Iyashi asked.
Real Steel gave Iyashi the mask.
"Interesting.", Iyashi said.
"Shinobi, I may need some help with this.", Iyashi said.
Iyashi grabbed one of his healing gauntlets and projected a beam onto Juden.
"I want you to pull out that piece of metal.", Iyashi asked.
"Got it.", Shinobi said.
Shinobi put on his mask and activated x ray mode, he had a clear vision of where the piece of metal was.
He pulled on it ever so slightly, slowly moving it through Juden's shoulder then he pulled on it.
The bullet came out with droplets of blood on it.
The other students in the room, Joey, Moyasu, Juryoku, and Jikan gathered around them.
Iyashi healed the area from which it came out of.
"So that's what was inside, but what exactly is it.", Hayai asked.
"By the looks of it, it seems to be a custom made bullet.", Jikan said.
"But shouldn't bullets be I don't know better at piercing.", Juden said.
"Normally yes, however bullets that don't pierce as much as they normally do usually come from the black market, or third party vendors,", Jikan said,", I read an article about them in seventh grade."
"I'm getting traces of other DNA in it, besides that of Juden; Someone named...Hudson Cree?", Shinobi said.
"Sharpshooter.", Real Steal mumbled shakily under his breath.
BOOM!
The wall behind Real Steel suddenly exploded.
The students were flung back crashing against the wall behind them. Real Steel stumbled a bit but kept his footing despite the circumstances.
"Well, too late for figuring out the hell that bullet was.", Sharpshooter said as he emerged from the smoke.
"KIDS GET OUT OF HERE!", Real Steel said as he stood up, ready to fight Sharpshooter.
"What about you sir?.", Juryoku asked with fear in her voice.
"I'll be fine, besides I still have to teach you all.", Real Steel said confidently as he activated his quirk.
"That's the bloody spirit mate, something I've always kinda admired about you heroes. However, spirit will only get you so far.", Sharpshooter said as he pulled out his akimbo uzis.
RATATATAT
Bullets came flying out of the weapon one by one.
Real Steel shielded the students quickly.
He once again told them to escape.
The students all stood up and ran down the hallway that connected to the room they were in.
RATATATAT
The gun went off again. This time it was followed by the sounds of explosions.
BOOM BOOM BOOM
Shinobi turned around to see Real Steel with smoke clearing from his body. There were small traces of blood on his hand as well as bruises all over his body.
Then Shinobi suddenly stopped.
"The hell are you doing, he told us to get out of here.", Joey said.
"No, even if we can't do much we still have to help him.", Shinobi said.
"He's right.", Jikan said.
"If we don't do anything to help there's a chance Real Steel may not emerge victorious, and I don't want his blood on my hands.", Jikan said.
"Well then what the hell are we standing around for.", Hayai said as he rushed to the main room.
"You with us or not.", Shinobi said as he looked at Joey.
"God I hope you're right about this.", Joey said reluctantly.
"What's the problem, your armor not holding up.", Sharpshooter said mockingly to a bruised Real Steel.
"Like hell it is.", Real Steel said.
Real Steel charged towards Sharpshooter.
"You just never learn don't you.", Sharpshooter said.
He opened up another round of bullets.
RATATATAT
Time suddenly moved slower.
From the corridor came a running Hayai.
He moved the bullets away from their initial target.
Time resumed.
The bullets hit the wall surrounding Real Steel.
"Fuck off kid, unless you wanna end up like your teacher I suggest that you use your quirk and get the hell out of here.", Sharpshooter said.
"Not gonna happen.", Hayai said as he got into a fighting stance.
"God I don't like involving children with assassinations but you leave me no choice.", Sharpshooter said.
BANG!
He shot a single bullet towards Real Steel.
Hayai ran before the bullet smirked a bit as he thought about how Sharpshooter had already tried this.
He touched the bullet then...
BOOM!
The bullet exploded upon contact with Hayai, he managed to react faster than the initial explosion but he had lost loads of his skin and on one finger a little bit of bone was showing.
He stumbled backwards, clenching his damaged fist.
Blood ran off his hand and down his arm as he began  yelling in pain.
"HAYAI!", Real Steel shouted.
"Well, that was about a bag of chips worth of calories.", Sharpshooter said as he blew off the smoke emerging from the weapon.
"Now then, where the hell is my partner.", Sharpshooter said.
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!", Real Steel said in anger as he stood up and rushed towards Sharpshooter once more.
"Again with the rushing.", Sharpshooter said as he fired another bullet.
The bullet pierced Real Steels steel skin and bones and went through his entire body, barely missing his heart. But that didn't stop the hero.
Running on pure adrenaline Real Steel managed to reach Sharpshooter and gave him an uppercut that cracked his jaw.
"Well, someone's in the fighting mood.", Sharpshooter said jokingly as he tried to avoid Real Steels attacks.
Real Steel landed a punch straight to Sharpshooter's gut, knocking the wind out of him.
Real Steel grabbed Sharpshooter by the arm twisting it as he kneed his stomach a couple of times.
He then threw him into monitor screens destroying multiple of them.
Sharpshooter fell to the floor and shot Real Steel with his handgun.
The bullet went through a portion of his stomach but he was still able to fight.
Real Steel lifted up sharpshooter and threw him into a wall. He continued his attack by ramming himself into Sharpshooter's chest. Real Steel punched Sharpshooters stomach, gave him another uppercut and as Sharpshooter moved forward to counterattack. Real Steel grabbed his head and slammed it onto a desk.
Sharpshooter was beaten, terribly bruised and was losing consciousness.
Raising his fist to knockout Sharpshooter, something grabbed Real Steel's leg.
It was Snek.
With his tail Snek threw Real Steel to the side breaking a part of the wall in the process.
"I better get paid more for saving your useless self.", Snek said.
"Heh, forty-sixty it is then.", Sharpshooter managed to say as he lost consciousness.
"Good enough for me.", Snek said with a devilish grin as he grabbed Sharpshooter with the tip of his tail and slithered out the opening.
Real Steel got up and decided to use this time to help Hayai.
"Hayai are you alright.", Real Steel asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Any injury I had before is already gone.", Hayai said as he struggled to stand up.
"But your hand?", Real Steel said.
"Already patched myself up.", Hayai said as he took off the remainder of his gloves.
The hand was in perfect shape with no sign of taking damage before.
"I can explain this in detail if you want.", Hayai said.
"You can explain to me how you healed your hand later, but right now we need to get out of here.", Real Steel said as he and Hayai left the control room.
Hayai and Real Steel ran into the others and they all continued to head back to the main campus.
"What's our situation sir.", Shinobi asked.
"Two villains, Snek and Sharpshooter they got away but they'll be back, however we need to warn the other students.", Real Steel said.
"We tried to get into contact with them and attempted to get backup but to no avail, all of our communications have been cut.", Jikan said.
"They must've used a signal jammer, if that is the case we'll have to destroy it manually.", Real Steel said.
Real Steel halted for everyone to stop running and help him with a plan.
"I have an idea. You guys go and get the rest of your class out of the building and if you come across a villain do not engage until it is absolutely necessary.", Real Steel said.
"What about you sir?", Juryoku asked.
"I'll try to find the signal jammer and destroy it, once I've done that I want you all to call in for backup when I give the signal.", Real Steel said.
"What the hell are we waiting for.", Hayai said.
He ran off in the direction of the locker rooms trying to look for more students.
"Everyone be careful alright.", Real Steel said.
"Yes sir!", the students said.
"What a speech ol' rusty.", Sharpshooter said as he emerged from a room.
"Kids go! And don't turn back for me.", Real Steel said.
"With all due respect sir,", Shinobi said as he began to levitate, "I can't do that right now."
"What have you been teaching these kids, a lack of discipline.", Sharpshooter said as he pulled out his revolver.
"As if.", Jikan said as he got into a fighting stance.
"If these kids lack discipline, don't worry I'll give them a lesson to remember.", Sharpshooter said.
"ZA WAR-."
BANG!
Insert Time Skip noise here
The bullet had barely missed Jikan, if he had skipped time only a millisecond sooner he would've been dead.
The bullet ricocheted off a wall and began going around the room at blazing speeds.
The bullet continuously pierced everyone's skin but they were all standing in a way that none of them would suffer serious injuries.
The bullet reached Real Steel then...
CLINK!
Snek emerged from behind them completely unnoticed as he grabbed both Jikan and Shinobi and threw them.
Sharpshooter punched Real Steel square in the face as Snek tail whipped the other students away.
Snek grabbed ahold of Real Steel's leg and slammed his head against the ground, knocking him out.
Sharpshooter sent out a couple of smokebombs as he and Snek retreated with an unconscious Real Steel.
Shinobi used his telekinesis to clear the smoke but they were already gone.
"Well crap, we have to go after him.", Shinobi said.
"No, he's counting on us to rescue everyone else.", Joey argued.
"If that's the case then I'll go after him on my own.", Shinobi said.
"LISTEN TO YOURSELF, FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE DON'T LET YOUR EGO GET AHOLD OF YOU!", Joey shouted with frustration.
"Guys this is not the time to be arguing,", Moyasu said as he pushed both of them apart from each other,"we'll split into teams of two, one group goes after the villains while the other evacuates the students."
"Shinobi, Jikan, Dobutsu and Iyashi you guys go after them, while me, Juden, Juryoku and Joey evacuate the facility got it.", Moyasu said.
"Sounds fine to me.", Shinobi said.
"Yeah let's do it.", Joey said.
The two groups went along to do their tasks.
——————-With Shinobi's Group-——————
"Where should we start looking.", Iyashi asked.
"Well we start with this trail of blood.", Shinobi said.
The trail led back to the room where the villains had emerged from.
The cautiously entered the room. Each  of them ready to fight whatever emerged.
The room was dark with no visible light sources, there were no holes in the wall that led to the outside from where the villains could've emerged from.
"The trail ends here, strange...", Shinobi said.
"Check on the ceiling from what I remember Snek can hang suspend himself from walls.", Iyashi said.
They all looked up both Iyashi and Shinobi turning on the flashlights installed into their visors.
Nothing. There was nothing on the ceiling.
In fact there was nothing in the room at all.
"Wait has anyone else noticed the door closing behind us.", Jikan said.
"No, we would've heard it.", Dobutsu said.
"Then how the hell is the door closed.", Jikan said as he pointed to the shut door.
"This isn't an escape room it's a trap.", Shinobi said as the walls turned into a bright white.
They were stunned for a moment.
As their vision returned to normal a monitor with a voice came over the room.
"Congratulations on figuring out our teleportation room ruse.", Snek said.
"OI, IF THIS TELEPORTATION ROOM WAS HERE ALL THIS TIME THEN WHY THE HELL DID WE HAVE TO GO OVER AN ENTIRE PROCESS THAT LED TO US BEING DISCOVERED!", Sharpshooter said angrily.
"Oh I was gonna tell you, before you insisted on us camping near the entire night. Anyways back to you all.", Snek said.
"You are all being transported to the middle of an arena known as Hell's Gate, where you shall battle wave after wave of villains.", Snek said.
"What's to stop us from just going after you both directly!", Shinobi said.
"Because I know you all are not willing to gamble the lives of your classmates.", Snek said as he turned on a monitor screen that showed the rest of their class with different numbers placed next to them going from 1-15.
"The reason the students have numbers next to them is to signify the order in which they shall be executed. The game is simple battle the villian waves from 1-15, with each wave you get one step closer to saving the lives of your fellow classmates. However screw up even once in a wave and every student from that number and under shall be killed, like I said simple.", Snek said.
"YOU MANIAC, WHAT IS THE POINT TO THIS!", Jikan shouted at him.
"Because I'm insane and people are willing to pay a hefty amount of money to watch new heroes and their abilities in battle.", Snek said.
"WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE!?", Dobutsu said angrily.
"Rich insane people.", Snek said casually.
"Listen brats, you'll do as we say or else everyone in your pathetic class shall die.", Sharpshooter said.
"You will be put into the arena in a few seconds I reckon you strategize.", Snek said as the monitor screens went white.
"We have to do this. I'm not willing to let everyone else die.", Iyashi said.
"Neither are we but we need to figure out a way to save everyone.", Jikan said.
"Well then we better think fast, because I don't think we'll be given any time to breath once we enter the arena.", Shinobi said.
"Until we can make a plan to rescue the others we have to play along with their sick game.", Dobutsu said.
"Then let's kick some ass!", Jikan said.
They arrived in the center of Hell's Gate, it was a gritty mess with metal scraps and cargo containers used as walls. There were multiple audience members most of which being criminals and villains. There were multiple blood stains across the rugged dirt floor, with some bones of previous combatants.
"This definitely sounds like a hell's gate to me.", Iyashi said.
"WELCOME ONE AND ALLL TO HELL'S GATE.", A man with fire emerging from his head said through a microphone. The students immediately noted who he was. Lucifer, a crime boss from a gang known as the 7 rulers of hell. Their group was infamous for the many acts of arson, torture and murder throughout the Japan. Lucifer has a hold of the Hokkaido region, the other princes of hell have other 6 regions with the exception being the Okinawa region not inhabited by any of the princes.
"TODAY WE HAVE AN EXCITING MATCHUP FOR ALL OF YOU. IN THE CENTER OF THE STADIUM  BROUGHT IN BY THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS AND FIGHTING FOR THE LIVES OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR FELLOW CLASSMATES, IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTSS FOUR STUDENTS FROM CLASS 1-A GIVE EM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THEIR BRAVERY!", Lucifer said as his voice echoed throughout the entire arena.
The students were met with loud vulgar language, thrown glass bottles and occasionaly gunfire. Shinobi quickly created a barrier around them which protected them against every projectile.
"I THOUGHT SO. LISTEN KIDS HERE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MERCY, THERE ARE NO BREAKS, NO PAUSES, AND BEST OF ALL, NO ONE GIVING A DAMN ABOUT YOUR LIFE,", Lucifer said, "HERE EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET YA. SO GET READY."
"ALSO, DON'T RUIN OUR FUN BY TRYING TO CONTACT ANYONE. IT NEVER ENDS WELL FOR ANYONE."
"TO THE SIDE OF ME THERE WILL BE A MONITOR SCREEN WITH THE NUMBERS AND STUDENTS ON IT. CURRENTLY NONE OF THE STUDENTS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, SO THIS IS BOIND TO BE EXCEEDINGLY INTERESTING.", Lucifer said as he turned on the screen.
"CURRENTLY IF YOU BEAT WAVE ONE, YOU WILL SAVE KESSHO KIRISHIMA, SO GET READY BECAUSE THE GAMES SHALL BEGIN IN, SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS.", Lucifer said as he turned on a ray shield that encased the students into the fighting arena.
The stadium shouted with glee as they said,"THREE, TWO, ONE!!! RIP AND TEAR!!!!"
"LETS SAVE OUR CLASSMATES!", Shinobi said as the students rushed towards the opening gate.
End of Chapter