Chapter 10: Duels

—————-The Next Day at UA high-—————
Class 1-A had been standing at the entrance to what looked like a giant arena.
"Attention students,", Reel Steel said through an intercom,", yesterday you were working in teams of two for the joint battle training but today you will be fighting in one on one duels against each other."
Some of the class had gotten excited some even stating that their quirks were best suited for one on one combat.
"Please insert your student ID into the slot to get registered for the fighting.", Reel Steel said as a little machine began rising out of the floor.
One by one the students quickly began inserting their key cards as their names were projected onto a holographic screen.
"That should be everyone, now then you each have five minutes either to subdue, knock out or incapacitate your opponent and please don't go overboard with the fights.", Reel Steel said as everyone in the class looked at Jikan.
"The hell did I do.", he said abruptly.
"Anyway the random battle sequencer will now activate.", Reel Steel said as the names on the screen began shifting eventually stopping after 10 seconds.
"Here are the matches in order.", Reel Steel said as the matches appeared on the screen.
Match 1: Yosu Shujin vs Dobutsu Amajiki
Match 2: Iyashi Tsuyoi vs Shinobi Jedai
Match 3: Moyasu Todoroki vs Kessho Kirishima
Match 4: Fubuki Todoroki vs Juden Kaminari
Match 5: Joey Joestar vs Hayai Sokudo
Match 6: Juryoku Midoriya vs Kontorutsu Tokoyami
Match 7: Jikan Brando vs Michi Chikara
Match 8: Zoka Suru vs Deyue Rusodo
Match 9: Zeri Katachi vs Honto Henka
Match 10: Taiyo Kussetsu vs Takasa Kaikak
"Yosu and Dobutsu please enter the arena in front of you as for the rest of the class please return to the main control room.", Reel Steel said as the gate opened.
"Well this outa be a good fight.", Shinobi said.
"Too bad it's gonna be one sided.", Dobutsu said confidently.
"Trust me it is.", Yosu said.
Both of the students already had adrenaline running through them as they entered the arena and the gates slammed shut behind them.
The arena had been similar to the one that the students had used during the entrance exam except that the city in which they were fighting in was still intact.
"The match between Yosu Shujin and Dobutsu Amajiki will begin in three, two, one BEGIN!", Reel Steel yelled as the Dobutsu began rushing towards Yosu.
Yosu's hero costume had a giant emblem in the center of his chest with four straps connecting around the back, his pants were rugged and ripped with no shoes or boots, and his gloves seemed to be fire proof so that he wouldn't burn himself had he ever touched fire.
Yosu then touched the ground causing it to rip apart as debris, ground and rubble began to float towards him.
His hair then turned a dark grey color as the pieces of earth began to surround him.
Everyone watched in awe as where they had once seen a high school student turn into a stone colossus topping in at about 15 meters(49.2 feet) tall.
Dobutsu continued to rush towards him transforming himself into a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Yosu then pulled one of his giant fists higher and higher until finally slamming it back to the ground.
Dobutsu effortlessly dodged the attack as he transformed into a falcon and continued to fly towards Yosu, the impact shattered Yosu's fists which came back up as rocks began to cover the damaged fist.
This gave Dobutsu an idea.
He kept on flying, dodging every single rock that had been hurled toward him.
He managed to reach the head of the Golem and proceeded to do a 180 turning himself into an Ankylosaurus and smashing the Rock head open with its tail.
Everyone was shocked to see what had just happened before their eyes.
As the debris began to clear up he didn't see Yosu inside the head of the golem.
At that moment the arm that hadn't been damaged grabbed Dobutsu by his shell and tried to slam him to the floor.
Dobutsu reacted quickly by turning himself into a little beetle and began going through the crevices looking for Yosu's body.
Yosu figured out what Dobutsu was trying to do and started to clamp shut any small crack and crevice.
Real Steel immediately told Yosu to stop but Yosu said that if Dobutsu were in trouble he would turn into something big and destroy the rock body.
Just then interference began to come up from Yosu's earpiece and the Rock Giant began to crumble revealing Yosu having been captured by a giant squid.
"The Battle is over with Dobutsu Amajiki as the winner!", Reel Steel said as the class cheered, seeing their colleagues in battle helped spark something in them, an urge to fight.
"Please exit the arena and the next two students prepare yourself for a duel.", Reel Steel said as Iyashi and Shinobi both looked at each other from opposite sides of the field with a fierce expression on their faces.
"3, 2, 1 BATTLE BEGIN!", Reel Steel yelled as Iyashi and Shinobi rushed towards each other.
————————-End of Chapter-————————
These next few chapters will be about the duels and trust me I will try to cram in as many of them as possible together so you guys don't have to wait a week for an uncompleted arc.
And as always
GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA