Jason was at my side, gently drawing my chin into his hand. Before he could ask me anything though, I spoke softly. "I wish I had my camera. This place...it's stunning."

My words caught him slightly off guard, then he smiled widely. "I can always bring you back. I can show you some of the best places when the sun is setting. Shining off the water and turning the sky a rainbow of colors."

Nodding my head excitedly, I wrapped my arms around him, cuddling into his side. I heard a soft gasp and was about to pull away, when his arms wrapped around me, holding me in place as he placed a kiss on my head.

I wasn't a cuddly person. Dick always forced me into hugs, and if it lasted longer than a few seconds, I was pushing and kicking to get away.

Somehow though, with Jason, I never wanted to stop. It's like he lit my soul on fire, making my heart pound in my chest in excitement.

We walked like this, me in his side with his arm around me and his hand resting on my waist.

It was perfect.

The first shop we came to, had a name I couldn't pronounce. Big, swooping letters in black font covered the window above two darkly stained French doors. Jason opened one of them, putting his hand on the small of my back to steer me inside.

Immediately, the scent of leather and something sweet hit my nose. I breathed it in deeply, letting the alluring aroma calm my nerves. It smelt like..."You." Jason gave me an odd look. "The smell." I informed him. "You shop here alot, dont you?"

Before he could respond, I heard his name shouted in excitement from across the shop. Looking over, I saw an older gentleman, a little shorter than Jason, with thick muscles and a greying beard that matched his hair. He walked over, grinning widely and pulled Jason into a hug, clapping his back as he did. Jason smiled back.

"Ciao, Alessio how are you?" The man laughed. "Ciao, Jason. I'm very good. What brings you in today?" Jason's smile was on me as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Alessio, this is Tim. I need him fitted for a red button up. Something...soft and light."

I looked at Jason then Alessio as the older man smiled at me. "Ah, yes okay. With those shoulders, a medium will do nicely in the Thin fit." I watched him grab the measuring tape that hung around his neck and suddenly I was being measured.

I would have been uneasy about it if Jason wasn't standing next to me, smiling fondly. I smiled back, feeling myself relax.

It wasn't even a minute before Alessio was rushing off to the back of the shop, while Jason took a seat a few feet away from me. When I looked at him, he was leaned back casually, with one ankle propped up on the opposite knee.

"To answer your question, yes. This is where I shop for anything suit or formal wise. Alessio is an old family friend and honestly, just makes the best suits in all of Italy. That's my opinion at least. This shop has been in his family for many generations." Jason spoke coolly as he waved his hand, motioning around the shop.

"Ah! So the shirt i'm wearing-" Nodding, he looked back at me. "From this shop. What you have called 'my scent' is a mix of leather, and the cleaner Alessio uses on his materials."

A silly grin was plastered on my face and he chuckled. "What?" Grinning wider, I folded my arms across my chest. "The shirt I'll get...it'll smell like you too then." I felt so silly saying it outloud and blushed immediately.

Jason just leaned forward, dropping his foot down as he hooked his finger in my belt loop, giving it a tug to pull me to him. Resting his hands on my hips, he smirked up at me. "You are seriously adorable."

I felt my cheeks heat up more and my eyes widen. Normally, I would have hated being referred to as adorable. Made me sound like a bunny, but the way Jason said it, hell, maybe I was okay with being a bunny.

I giggled.

When the sound left my lips, I moved my hand up, clapping it over my mouth, my eyes wide in embarrassment. Jason's eyes went slightly wide and his mouth formed a perfect O, before he was grinning again.

Pulling me down slightly, he kissed me soundly, licking my lips before pushing his tongue past my teeth. Sighing softly, I kissed back, resting my hands on his shoulders.

Alessio's voice made me pull away, as he walked back over, a deep red shirt in his hands. I swore my face matched the material.

Alessio smiled at us before winking at Jason, then handed the shirt to me. "Go. Try this on, although I know it'll fit." He was lightly pushing me off towards a dressing room.

Catching myself before I toppled over, I walked the rest of the way into the room and shut the door.

My heart was pounding and I felt ridiculous having been caught doing anything like that in public. I was not a fan of PDA.

Although, I didn't feel upset with Jason, and I really wouldn't have minded, if Alessio hadn't just appeared beside us while Jason's tongue was halfway down my throat.

Letting out a slight huff, I started to change, hurriedly pulling off Jason's shirt and slipping on the red one. When I buttoned it up, I turned, looking in the floor length mirror to my right.

Oh wow.

It fit perfectly. Like it was made for my body and my body alone. When I heard Jason's voice asking how I was doing, I gave myself one more look before walking out.

Alessio clapped his hands together, smiling widely. "Ah, perfetto!" I smiled at him then turned to Jason. His eyes were on my body, wide and glazed over. His lips were parted slightly as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. When his eyes met mine he licked his lips, before sitting back up. "I agree, perfect."

I stood confidently, beaming at him. I spoke only a little Italian, but I knew they were saying it was perfect. "So, you like it?" My eyes stayed on Jason as he stood up, thanking Alessio, his eyes still roaming my body like he was mentally undressing me.

And, oddly enough, I didn't seem to mind. I rather enjoyed the attention actually.

"So perfect, my red love." I tilted my head in confusion, but Alessio grinned knowingly, clapping Jason's shoulder before walking over to a large counter near the middle of the shop.

As odd as it was, I didn't question it. I looked good in this and Jason obviously thought so too.

He chuckled. "Yes Tim. You look great." I grabbed his borrowed shirt, then followed him over to Alessio. I had a feeling that's not what he said to me in Italian, but smiled anyway.

I was giddy with elation. He thought I looked great. That was good enough for me. Hell, that was more than good enough. No one else, well besides Dick and Conor, had ever taken me shopping. And they definitely didn't look at me like that.

I couldn't help but repeat part of what he said in my mind, slowly recognizing the words. "Amore rosso...red love."

I whispered the words to myself and saw Alessio grin at me, then wink. The feeling of a blush spreed across my face as I smiled.

I looked to Jason who was busy paying and hadn't heard me. Red love. That's what he had called me. Red was his family's main color, so I felt pride in wearing a red shirt picked out specifically for me. Maybe it ment nothing, but maybe it ment everything.

As we left, I held his hand tightly, giving him the most genuine smile I've worn in years.

Maybe I'd mention later that I knew what he called me. Or maybe, id play dumb and be adorable, if that would make him say those words again.

I'd definitely have to brush up on my Italian though, if only to secretly know what he was saying to me.

_______________________________________

Ciao - hello.

Perfetto - perfect.

Amore rosso - red love.