65: {PAINTBALL}

49th saturday
TRENTEN QUINTO WORKS - 16

Since its always cold outside, indoor paintball was the hot thing. We walked behind Brook like we were her children.

She talked to the lady about what we wanted, "an hour for four people." She pointed.

"That'll be sixty eight over all. And I'm going to have you all sign some waivers." She got out four clipboards.

She tired handing mines to me and I shook my head, "our momma gone sign it." I let her know, Brook rolled her eyes at me.

"Look at you, signing forms and shit." I clapped as she rushed to fill them all out. "How you know my date of birth and address?" Robert eyebrows furrowed.

"Maybe because I'm yo sister-in-law." She jokingly smiled, he couldn't even say anything back.

The lady scratched me while putting on my wristband and I mugged her, "be more careful, I'm an arm model." I lied.

"Your arms are sexy so it makes sense." Shock overtook me, her flintiness was not expected. I didn't respond because flirty because of me being taken.

"Nah I'm straight, I got a girl." I gave her a pat on the head becauseI didn't wanna leave her hanging. Her mouth dropped before she started to laugh.

"I was not tryna holla, next!" She absolutely played me, I walked away as Brook payed.

We went into a room were we needed to pick our team and dress accordingly, "I call dibs on Brook." I quickly claimed her on my team.

"Fuck ya then, me and Jai finna anulate y'all." Robert mugged as Brook and I picked the black gear and them the white. I clipped Brook helmet and vest.

"Y'all bet not get pant on these pants." She warned us since we ain't have anything to cover our bottoms with.

We got directed to a room with a bunch of hiding spots. We all spilt up. I saw Jai flash pass me and went after him.

I almost ran into a wall trying to get this nigga with the paint. I shot him in the back then the arm.

"Ow this shit hurt forreal." He grabbed his arm and his body clenched up, I shot him in the butt. She got the bright idea to turn around and shoot back.

I ran the other way and tried to find Brook. I seen RJ hiding behind a wall, peaking out to shoot Brook who was on the far left and wasn't paying attention.

I dog shoot him and he quickly turned around, he shoot me before running to Brook and shooting her, then staking away in thin air.

"You gotta pay attention girly." I shook my head disappointingly, she frowned, "you suppose to be motivating me." She called me out.

"Just follow me." I walked in front of her. She stayed close behind me as we tried finding them. I saw them going around a wall.

"They right there." She pointed and I looked at her like she was dumb, "I see that." I spoke thoroughly.

We started to shoot at them and I grew proud of her. They shoot back until Brook ranaway like a  little coward making them laugh.

They laughs stopped when she appeared behind them and started firing at they ass. RJ fell trying to run and I laughed as I shoot him.

Brook and I was definitely winning. They ended up running away, and we spilt up. I ran into Jai and we started shooting at each other.

RJ came to his aid and Brook came to mines. Jai took it to another step and pulled me behind a wall. He cornered me and tried to literally kill me.

Brook came to me and pulled me arm to help out. She dragged me out the war zone and to safety. "You okay team?" She asked and I passed out.

She started to slap on my ski mask and shake me, I was clearly faking, she'd see that if my face was more visible.

She had to give up because they started to shoot at her. "He passed out y'all can stop now." They ignored and continued.

"Bet." She scoffed and left without me. I stayed there until I heard them come back after a minute. I looked around and spotted Brook, I shot her on the stomach.

She turned around as I stood up, "wrong person." She shouted out, and I chuckled evilly. RJ and Jai realized when I shot her again.

"Nigga you on my side." She realized the betrayal she was going through. They joined and started to shoot her. She tried to get us back but the tripled teaming was overwhelming.

She tried to runaway but slipped on paint and fell. We wanted to hold in are laughs but couldn't.

"Y'all ain't shit." She struggled to stand. Slipping, we ain't shoot no more, I started to feel bad. She was completely drenched in paint by now.

I went to help her, "oh get the fuck." She harshly shrugged me off. I scoffed, tryna help her out and she rejects it.

"You cool?" RJ grabbed her hand and stood her up, "I'm heartbroken thank you very much." She sarcastically smiled at me.

"Let's play hide and seek." Jaice suggested and looked around at each other, "we got thirty minutes left so might as will." RJ looked at the time on his phone.

"I'll do it." We all out are fist in a circle. "bubblegum, bubblegum in a dish. How many pieces for you wish?" We all looked at Brook who my finger landed on.

"Eight." She answered after a little while of thinking, it landed on her, next round it landed on RJ, then it was just me and Jai.

"Bubblegum bubblegum in a dish, how many pieces do you wish?" I asked duly when it landed on him, I already knew what he was gone say.

"Three." He snickered, "1...2...3." It landed on him and he ran away. "Fuck." I hated being it.

I counted to ten, "ready or not here I come." I walked around. I found Jai first, he got up and ran before I could say announce it.

"Dumb fuck, this ain't tag." I mugged, I chased after him irritated. He ran into a wall while looking back at me, I picked him up by his hood.

"Now you finna help me find these motherfuckas." I laughed, he bitched for me to stop dragging him.

"Brook by the entrance." He folded. I went there and found her, I started to drag her by her hood to.

"Now y'all tell me where he at and y'all free." I made a bride. This is what they get for making me it.

"He- he by the mostly re-red wall." Brook struggled to get out as she kicked her feet and Jai chocked.

"Got you bitch." I kicked at him and he looked up from his phone, he laughed while standing, "got these niggas in a choke and shit." He clowned.

I let go of them and for the last fifteen minutes we just had photoshoots in front of our favorite walls. We tried to climb some of them.

"This was fun, I love hanging with y'all." Brook said as we were taking off our gear. Me and my boys looked at each other with accomplishing smiles.

We did it.