The Valentine's time event starts everyone was slipping Valentine's in boxes I did my quickly so I could watch Yoongi I went back to my desk I saw him approached my box my heart beating fast he just quickly put something inside and went on with the rest and after he was done he picked up his box and went to his desk.

Once he got to his desk he saw my card he smiled at it and that made me happy he sat in his chair and picked it up a gummy smile on his face then I watched him as he opened it then his smile dropped.

He looked at the card and crumpled it up into a ball and shoved it in his desk with an angry face he took the lollipop and threw it away in the trash can next to him.

My little heart broke I didn't recognize the feeling all I felt was a strong sting in my chest. I frowned and buried my face in my arms on my desk I sniffed a little

He does hate me...

That's night I went home and dumped my box on my bed it was filled with chocolate and candy with little cards but I just search for one and I found it I smiled at it

It's was a hulk Valentine's Day card the size of a post-it

It said happy Valentine's with a cartoon hulk at the bottom it also said

To: Jimin

From Min Yoongi

I did get rejected today but at least he gave me this and he remembered my favorite superhero

- a few days later-

After the Valentine's time incident I decide that whatever I felt for yoongi was wrong and I was feeling mixed up maybe I just missed my old friend but no romantic feelings for the boy.

So during recess, I decided to move on to show I don't like boys or a certain boy

So I told a girl who likes me to meet me under the slide during recess her name is Sana she's smaller than me and has long brown hair and some freckles on ever nose I like her she's cute.

"Hi, Jiminie!" She said once she sat in front of me under the slide other kids play around us as we sat in the wood chips of the playground.

"Hi Sannie," I said and smiled at her

"What did you wanna talk about," she said

"I like you and you like me,"  I said her cheeks tints pink and she plays with her hair.

"You like me?" She said I nodded

"I do! And I think we should kiss"  I said she blushed even more.

"K-Kiss?" She said

"Yes it's easy like in the Disney movies," I said she smiled shyly but nodded so I squeeze my eyes close she followed and we both leaned forward and I felt my lips touch hers it was soft and innocent nothing happened just a touch of the lips a light peck we both pulled back I heard a scoff and looked to my side to see Yoongi he was walking by we locked eyes for a second he just rolled his eyes and walked away I looked back at Sana she was very happy but I felt.

Disappointed...

I only dated her for three days until she broke up with me saying she liked someone else which I later found out was Yoongi

Like get in line girl

———————————————————————————

another flashback!! It was 5th-grade yoonmin

The last post was Instagram post might do a couple of those