"Anyway." He cleared his throat, "let's get this show on the road, shall we?" He hummed.

"We shall." We both smiled as if he never saw anything and was just a doctor testing just another patient.

"Alrighty, you can call me Doctor McConay." He bit his lip, shuffling through a pair of paper and looking at them through the reading glasses. "And what seems to be the problem Miss Tyler?"

"I-I feel.. I don't know." I shook my head softly to the side. "It's just something that I've never felt before, it's mainly my thoughts in my head. I keep getting distracted, and lost. Like an endless cycle of a nausea wave in my stomach." I ranted like this was free therapy, definitely not free.

"Hm." Dr. McConay hummed, placing his finger on his chin. "Are you sexually active?" He pointed at both of us, looking me and Harry up and down.

"No shit." Harry spat, crossing his arms and leaning back into the chair. I glared at him, and he surrendered his hands in the air.

"Oh, you don't even need to ask me that. If you're thinking I'm pregnant, you're surely wrong. I can't have babies." I swallowed, biting my nails in anticipation. "I'm infertile." I winced lowly.

"Hmm." Doctor hummed, probably in curiosity of what the hell could be wrong with me.

I felt my stomach start to ache again, and I winced lightly. My head pounded again, I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Miss Tyler, you're most likely pregnant." Doctor McConay spoke, making my eyes widen.

"No, I can't be. I already told you Doc." I shook my head to the side, my mouth agape because he simply couldn't be more wrong then he already was.

"I'm a doctor, I know my fucking shit honey." He raised his brows at me with a small wink, making me pop my tongue at the vulgar language he used. But who am I to talk? I was fine with it, but I didn't know you could throw around words at work like that.

"You're not understanding. She told me she's infertile, and she is. She doesn't have a period, so it's clearly something else."  Harry butted in, and the Doctor shushed him with his finger pressed against his lips.

"Miss Tyler, this sounds weird but I do want you to take a pregnancy test. You'll pee in a cup, and it'll be one hundred percent accurate, okay?" Doctor McConay suggested.

"Pointless, but alright." I sighed, as the doctor handed me a cup and I walked out into the hallway to the bathroom.

I opened the door, and the buzzing lights flickered on. I sat the clear cup on the wooden table next to the toilet, and pinned my hands on the counter.

"Could I really be pregnant?" I looked at my tired face in the mirror, my eye bags making it look like I haven't slept in forever which is in fact accurate.

I grabbed the under of my eyes, and peeled them down to reveal red. I blinked a few times, releasing them and clapping my cheeks together with the palms of my hands and pointed fingers. I took a shaky deep breath, as I looked at the empty menstrual cup, and shook my head to the side.

"I'd only be pregnant if my dreams came true." I sighed, walking over to the toilet and pulling my pants down.

This was utterly pointless, but whatever Doc says, goes. I bit my quivering lip, and caught a tear that was streaming down my right eye.

I pissed into the cup, and put it into the built in transporter that you would place the piss cup in for running tests and different things like that, it gets sent to the doctor and they test it.