𓆩ᥫ𝟖᭡𓆪

╭──╯ . . . .𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪. . . . ╰──╮

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Y/N had kept telling themselves that tomorrow would be better

Y/N had kept telling themselves that tomorrow would be better. That all the problems would suddenly disappear once they stepped through the classroom doors. They didn't tell their father, or their friends, or anyone about their feelings. What if they were overreacting? Y/N had seen Tommy overreact to small things all the time! People would make fun of him and chastise him but it never seemed to bother him. Y/N wished for that confidence.

Y/N quietly stepped into the classroom, walking over to their seat and not bothering to try to say good morning. They didn't want to get the looks again, they hated those looks. They noticed that there weren't many other children in the class. They must have come early.

The morning sun was shining through the windows of the class that lined the south wall. Unlike the afternoon sun, the morning sun was rather bright and cold feeling, like the sun cast a breeze instead of light. Y/N peered at the small plastic container that lay in the center of the colorful table. It was full to the brim with colored crayons and markers, a few scissors and glue sticks as well.

Y/N zoned out,laying their head over their crossed arms on the table, it was peaceful. A stark contrast to the beginning of their previous day full of anxiety. Y/N’s daze was broken when they heard the small screech of a chair being moved. They looked up spotting the boy from yesterday, his two toned eyes nervously looking down at them. Y/N looked away in a hurry not wanting to upset him.

“Uhm- hey i-uh- '' He could barely get a word out without stuttering and messing up his words, a small yet odd noise left his lips, it was much deeper than his normal voice, more gravelly and odd. Y/N looked up at him intrigued. “Oh- I’m sorry i didn't mean to- Il just go-” Before he could leave Y/N grabbed his hand in a panic, “Please don't leave!” They pleaded in a panic. Their eyes glowed from their anxiety and fear. The boy's eyes widened as he looked at their glowing yellow eyes, it looked like electricity flicked through them like blood.

“I-I’m sorry I didn't mean to grab you I just-I just didn't want you to go…” Y/N muttered sitting back down in their chair, embarrassed and scared. The boy stood there for a moment before sitting down next to them, not a seat away like yesterday, right beside them. “Its alright. Uhm- what i wanted to say was that i'm sorry for ignoring you yesterday.” The boy's voice was surprisingly sincere, it wasn't like the apologies Phil would make Y/N and Tommy give when they both went over the line. It was genuine.

“It's alright.” Y/N smiled, they felt happy. There was a short period of silence, not an uncomfortable one, it felt more peaceful. “Your crown. You made it?” Y/N asked. The boy shyly nodded, “Do you want to try it on?” He asked, Y/N giggled and shook their head. “Nah, i have a real crown at home! Its gold and has jewels on it!” They smirked. The boy's eyes sparkled with interest, “Really? That's so cool!” He mused. Y/N nodded. “Your paper crown is cool too! You made it yourself, that makes it special!” Y/N explained. The boy smiled and let out a small laugh, Y/N smiled back.