𓆩ᥫ𝟓᭡𓆪

╭──╯ . . . .𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪. . . . ╰──╮

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈It had been an eventful year

It had been an eventful year. Techno had to admit that taking care of kids was not as easy as Phil made it look. Techno always just assumed that Phil was being dramatic when he said it was a nightmare but now he could see that Phil was not being dramatic in the slightest.

Y/N had stopped taking tiny steps and moved on to full scale walking everywhere, their steps were stumbly and wobbly and sometimes they would topple over but they still walked. Techno had been getting headaches from dealing with all the things Y/N had gotten into, he had to childproof everything in the new house, well his version of childproofing was just putting a padlock on everything but still. And yet somehow even with all these precautions the little devil still found ways to get into new things.

Just the other day they had somehow gotten their hands on his invisibility potions, Techno had to chase them around the house for ages to get them back. The voices werent much help either, every two seconds they would scream in his ear 'KILL IT' 'Ew child' or a variety of other annoying things. Luckily he had gotten rather good at dismissing the voices or straight up hitting his head to annoy them.

Techno sat lazily on the couch, he had just finished farming outside and wished for nothing more than to laze away on the couch, he hadnt slept in ages from staying up through nights. Y/N was playing on the ground, toys surrounded them, some plush and some wooden. They looked up to see their father laying on the couch, they quirked their head and waddled their way over to him, their hands were holding them up as they peered onto the couch. Techno groaned and looked back, he huffed when he saw the young child poking the fur of his hooves, he gently kicked one of the hooves shooing their hand away. Y/N pulled their hand away surprised by the sudden jerk of movement and began to giggle, poking the leg more hoping to elicit another move.

Techno huffed and draped a light cover over his body, hoping it would dissuade the tiny intruder. However Y/N only saw it as a challenge. They hoisted themselves up onto the couch using the blankets to pull, they crawled over to their fathers chest, their movements were wobbly from the plush furniture sinking every time they placed their hand down. They lifted the blankets and cuddled into their fathers chest with a small giggle, like they knew they were tiring Techno even more. Techno huffed and kicked one of his legs again making Y/N giggle.

A small smile creeped onto Technos face as their muffled giggles rang through his ears. In Techno's eyes having a kid was an exhausting exercise in patience and restraint. At several points he had thought of quitting, but as soon as he looked down at the small child his heart woud melt. The blade hadnt gone soft but it had certainly been dulled, and Techno was perfectly content with that, he was perfectly content as long as he had them in his arms.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄