"Hey, so, um... I called the room service to bring you some breakfast and some soup. I forgot what kind of soup it was but I just asked them for any kind of soup they had, but they said the soup-"

"Charles, it's okay, I'm sobering up now."

He stayed there in silence and let out a sigh.

I know he wasn't worried about me though, "Don't worry about the soup," I giggled. "Thank you for taking care of me. Um, by the way did Lando or Carlos bring me back here last night? I need to thank them."

So she didn't remember last night.

I saw Charles tensed at my question. "What's wrong?" He didn't answer me, eyes looking elsewhere but my eyes. Realizing he's running out of time, I cut again.

"Forget it, it's okay. You can go and prepare for the practice. I'll visit the track later, but don't worry I won't go to your garage," I joked, trying to break up the tense atmosphere.

He nodded and grabbed his backpack, heading towards the door.

-----

Clarisse's POV

The soup was amazing. It was just like a simple chicken soup with rich broth. I didn't know how they did it. It tasted like homemade but at the same time it didn't. The bruschetta and egg benedict were also very good. A really nice hangover recovery breakfast combo.

By the time I got to the paddock, the third practice had just ended with success and the drivers were resting. I managed to snuck some ice cream again so I approached Lando and Carlos first.

I waved at them and their eyes lit up. "Look who's here! You look stunning in that outfit though," Carlos complimented me and his arm slinged across my shoulder.

I looked down, "You mean this jumpsuit? Yeah, it makes me look a little taller and everything but it's not gonna be easy when I'll have to go to the toilet. But thanks though."

"From that look on your face, I feel like you brought us something?" Lando chimed in.

"I know you guys would love it so I brought this again," I let them take a peek into my handbag. "More ice cream? Days in a row!" Carlos squealed happily.

"Yeah, but our trainers are not gonna be happy." I sensed worry in Lando's eyes.

Carlos raised his eyebrows and looked at his teammate, "As long as they don't find out, it's okay."

I handed out the ice cream to the McLaren rebels and said a quick goodluck for the quali later today. I bid goodbye quickly because I need to go to the Ferrari's garage to share some ice cream with Vettel and Charles (because he asked yesterday though), or else the ice cream will melt. Fast.

I didn't see any of the two in the paddock suite so I went into the garage instead. Maybe they were still there.

I was right. Seb and Charles were talking with the engineer on the pitwall and slowly walking back towards the garage. I waved at them and they noticed me. Seb was the first to wave back and threw me a big smile, then Charles followed. His smile was thin and silent. He looked exhausted.

When the race engineer finally left them to have some rest in free time, I quickly motioned them to take some ice cream from inside my handbag. "That's very sweet of you, Clarisse. This will be my good luck charm for the quali," Seb winked at me.

I giggled nervously as I felt my cheek getting hot. "Uh... haha, I...uh," Clarisse, just shut up and why are you stuttering like a schoolgirl in front of Seb? "Enjoy!" I said nervously with a cheeky smile.