The man finally takes a good look at Alex. "Shit, I'm so sorry Mr. Donavan."

Alex laughs bitterly. "It's alright," he slaps a hand on the man's shoulder, "Just don't let it happen again."

Alex grips my arm and goes up the stairs without another word. In all honesty, I forgot who Julian Donavan is. All I remember is that Alex resembles him, but I was given too much information in a short period of time.

When we get to the second floor, there's a table where a bunch of men are sitting. In the center is our guy Enzo.

"Who are you?," Enzo asks.

         "Julian Donavan."

           Enzo looks surprised by this. "Well, Mr. Donavan. What brings you down here?"

            "I had some business to take care of. Plus, I'm looking for some new girls and heard you had a little thing going on tonight. It's been hard getting new girls, it seems like everybody is getting shut down."

       "Well, you are in luck," Enzo nods. "I have some people coming to look at them later, but you get your pick of the crop. Take a seat."

       I remain behind Alex as he takes a seat and avoid eye contact with anyone else at the table.

       "What about your bitch here?," Enzo laughs.

       "She's just a shy one, but usually very obedient." Alex grins before patting his lap. "Come here, sweetheart.

        "Yes, sir," I say quietly before sitting on his lap.

          "Is it true what they say about the quiet ones?," one of Enzo's friends asks. He's asking Alex, but looking directly at me.

         Alex nods. "Oh, yeah. She's very responsive. She loves what I do to her, she just never wants to admit it."

       "They never do," Enzo laughs.

          Alex sucks on my neck above the collar and takes the skin between his teeth before biting down. I let out a breathy moan and shift on his lap to make it seem like I'm enjoying it.

          This makes the men laugh.

           "Come here, Doll," Enzo says.

             I look at Alex for permission, even though it's exactly what we want. I stand up and starting walking to Enzo, when he stops me.

         "No, baby. Crawl to me."

           I want to shoot this guy in the kneecaps. I get on my hands and knees and crawl around the table to him. When I get to him, I try to stand but he stops me again.

       "Just kneel before me."

        I do as he asks. He reaches down with one hand and strokes my bottom lip with his thumb. Then he sticks his thumb in my mouth and orders me to suck it.

       Once again, I do as he asks and the men laugh again. It takes everything in my to not bite the damn finger off.

          I peek over at Alex who nods. The message is clear in his eyes. It's go time.

       I slide away from Enzo. "I don't want to do this," I say to Alex quietly, "Please don't make me."

        "I thought you said she was obedient," Enzo glares at Alex.

        Alex shrugs. "I said usually. She's been cranky today," he looks down at me, "I've given you enough warnings today. When we get home, you will be punished."