My heart breaks for these poor girls.

They walk me through every thing I need to do, from how I need to act and how I need to look. They also discuss their own roles in how the night will play out. I just hope things go well.

        At the end, Alex says, "We want to take Enzo down, but our priority tonight is those girls."

I nod in agreement.

"Okay," Alex says, "We all know our covers. Go and get ready."

The other four go off to do whatever they need to do.

"Nina," Alex says, "We have a spare room with a bathroom so you can get ready in there. There is one thing we need you to wear tonight."

He picks up something and it takes me a minute to figure it out. It's a fucking collar. It's black leather with a ring dangling down the middle.

         "You're joking," I say. "A collar?"

"Wish I was, sweetheart," he says with an amused look on his face. "It has a tracker in it, just incase anything goes wrong. Also, there's something so the others can listen in. You won't be able to hear them, but they'll be able to hear just incase."

       "That fills me with such optimism."

        "As long as everyone plays their parts, we should be fine. But these are some dangerous people that will be there tonight. We want to have all our bases covered just in case."

         I take the collar from him. "Let me show you to the spare room," he says.

I follow him upstairs to the room. After dropping me off, he goes to his own room to get ready.

        After doing my hair, I start digging through my bag. I decide on a red silk dress, with spaghetti straps. It's short and the fabric dips low on my chest, but the safest bet is to wear the bra holster.

Since the dress has thin straps, I need to wear a strapless bra so that's going to make things even more uncomfortable. But no way I'm going in tonight unarmed.

I double check that the safety is on before sticking it in the holster and clipping it around the middle. The barrel of the gun is resting under my boob. Yes, it's very inconvenient and uncomfortable.
I put the dress on before a pair of black heels and lastly, the collar.

About forty five minutes later, I find myself in front of a house that probably cost over ten million dollars.

"You weren't kidding when you said he was loaded," I mumble to Alex.

"Definitely wasn't," he laughs, "You ready?"

I nod, even though I feel anxious. I have to be ready for those girls. I follow him inside that is surprisingly empty. I'm not complaining, the earlier the better in this case.

        I follow Alex to a staircase where a man in all black is standing.

"Upstairs is off limits," he says without even sparing us a glance.

"Not to us," Alex says, "I have some business with Enzo tonight."

The man laughs. "Sure. Everybody has business with Enzo."

"Do you know who I am?," Alex scoffs.

"No, but I'm sure you'll tell me."

"Julian Donavan. Does that name ring a bell?"