NEW STORY!!

-
-
-
First at all I just wanna to thank u all guyzz we hit the 1k readers!

It's really meant to me and thank very very much!( And sorry for not uploading those days I'm really busy about my online class hope you understand it! And I will try to post some oneshots )

( And sorry for not uploading those days I'm really busy about my online class hope you understand it! And I will try to post some oneshots )

The banner:

it's start at the two best friend who really close at each other just like a sister  and they never got in fight just for a boy cause they are not have same ideal man/boy, but one day jungkook got transfer at there school at first they not interes...

it's start at the two best friend who really close at each other just like a sister  and they never got in fight just for a boy cause they are not have same ideal man/boy, but one day jungkook got transfer at there school at first they not interested at jungkook but Jennie and jungkook got dumped to each other accidentally and after that they been friends and hang out some times make tzuyu jealous cause she secretly have a crush on jungkook at the first day that jungkook transfer at they're school, and tzuyu made a plan to break Jennie and jungkook apart tzuyu spread a fake Rumors to they're whole school that " Jennie have a relationship with the principal of the school" that make all disgusted at jennie within jungkook never hang out with her and start to ignore jennie but Jennie keep saying that it's not true even confess at him that she likes him but sadly jungkook reject her...make tzuyu plan her next move to jungkook whichever it's sucesss they become a couple and whole school support them, then  after that Jennie heard tzuyu and her new friend talk to the lady's room..and overhearing what's tzuyu planned which Jennie make pissed off Jennie pop in there...
" Why did you do that?!" - jennie
" Do what? " - tzuyu
" Don't act like dumb!, Are you the one who spread the fake rumor about me!?" - jennie
" Yes I am the one " - tzuyu
" Why did you do that?!, " - Jennie
" Cause you being clingy to jungkook knowing that I like him! " - tzuyu
" You did that because of jungkook?, you ruining our  friendship  just because of him?!" - jennie
" I am not the one who ruined our friendship, you are that who ruin it!" - tzuyu..
.
.
.
What will there choose..

They're relationship to jungkook or there 10 years friendship

Instagram - rubyjanekim_1
Facebook - daisy shin Smith tk / aekishea blix
YouTube - blix min
Tiktok - j.jenniekim
Follow/add me if you want! And please don't forget to
Follow me here in Wattpad and please stay safe! Labyaaa~ 🖤💛💚✨☁️