chapter 15

Cyra's pov

Aysun motioned for Cami and grabbed my hand as she led me out of the house. It was only me, Aysun, Dani, and Cami.

Everyone else stayed behind but I didn't question it. We walked along the side walk for a few minutes before meeting the cafe.

Ahh the place me and Aysun first met.

The bell rang as she pulled open the door. Cami lead Dani to one side of the cafe while Aysun lead me to another.

I turned around watching the two girls walk in another direction and furrowed my brows in confusion but quickly returned my attention to the girl before me.

My girl.

She motioned for me to sit in the booth before walking behind the counter and grabbing a bouquet of flowers. She held the flowers in my direction and i grabbed them before she took a seat in front of me. I stared at the flowers admiring them before speaking.

"Th- they're beautiful babe."

"I'm glad you like them." she said smiling. "How has your day been?" she questioned.

"It's been amazing. I- I didn't expect any of this." I replied.

"Good. We didn't want you to expect this. All of our planning would have been useless if you expected it." she said laughing.

"Our planning? Who else was in on it."

"Me and Cami" she said motioning to the girl across the room. "Which brings us to our next topic."

She motioned to the worker wiping down the counters. He nodded his head and went through the door to the kitchen before bringing two milkshakes to our table.

The strawberry and chocolate aroma filled the air. It smelled amazing. I brought the straw to my mouth and sipped the cold drink. It tasted just as good as it smelled.

"Cyra" the girl spoke.

"Hmm" i hummed as i continued sipping the drink.

"I love you. So much. I could never picture myself loving someone as much as I love you. Except our future children" she said smirking. "You came into my life so unexpectedly and it made my everything a million times better. You're the most perfect being to walk this earth. Everything about you is perfect. Your heart, your soul, every imperfection, it's all perfectly perfect."

My stomach filled with butterflies and a blush crept across my cheeks as she spoke.

"You are the most perfect thing in my life right now and I never want that to change. All of our friends love you, my mom loves you, even my brother loves. I love you. My heart would shatter if someone else got the chance to ask you before I could." I furrowed my brows in confusion but quickly softened my expression and continued to listen to the girl.

"Cyra, w-will you be my- girlfriend?" A blush crept across her face and she sat nervously playing with the straw of her milkshake.

A smile appeared on my face before I spoke. "Yes yes of course" I squealed.

Her eyes met mine and her nervousness faded. She smiled wildly before moving to sit next to me.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly and squeezed. I threw my arms around her holding her tightly before pulling away and meeting her eyes.

I cupped her cheeks and placed a kiss on her lips before speaking.

"You had all this panned on top of the party?" I questioned. The girl nodded her head.