Alpha Vincenzo

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.

Anastasia :

The ball was boring . I met my family. I congratulated my sister on finding her mate at first attempt. Gave the formal speech .

And now I was peacefully trying to enjoy my red wine.

I Know humans age criteria and all but it's basically like a soft drink for us werewolves unless there's a little wolfsbane or Something added.

Back again , key word . Trying .

But obviously some people just can't mind their own fucking business. This Ball as known is compulsory for each and every wolf so I was surrounded by bunch of International Assholes.

Some kids of my age were trying to blend with me .

My mother dropped me in middle of them , out of my brothers safe comfort even when they opposed to it and she said , I quote ' You need to socialize '

Why is there a need to socialize when I don't want to . Like hate the mere existence of any living being why put me through  torture . Now I really am second guessing if she adopted me or not.

Back to the bitc- sorry , mingling with friends.

" So , Ana ! I heard you're the top warrior and scholar in your grade ?" Goddess, even her voice was like a screeching tire .

I just gave her my signature glare . I don't remember the last time I smiled at anyone who's not my family.

" That's , Princess Anastasia to you ! And for your question , yes !" I start to sip my drink .

The girl looked as if she could kill me any given moment. Like hell she could get even an inch near me .

I held her angry gaze until she backed off.

That's what I thought .

But soon a smirk took place on her lips.

Oh no ! Nothing good is going to come off her gutter mouth now.

" So , Princess Anastasia ! You must be so disappointed that your sister found her mate at first attempt and here you're searching for yours ever since you turned sixteen ? What are you now seventeen? "

I froze at that .

Handling kids from school was easy . They knew my angst . She doesn't. They knew what happens if I loose control and she doesn't.

Calm the fuck down , Ana she's not worth it .

" I'm really happy for my sister . She deserves the world at her feet . My mate is my personal problem and that's not going to effect the happiness I feel for her . So now if you'd excuse me . I think it's enough of mingling for me tonight " I start to leave before I do something stupid .

" All you can do is run away from truth . You're a disgrace to our kind . Princess you say ? A girl like you isn't worthy enough to be called a werewolf. Mate is your problem , well guess you can't Rule us until you find one ?"

By now every eyes were on us . I could feel the anger from my brothers but they couldn't do anything.

Another fucking rule.

No fights in the Ballroom.

" You're so pathetic that even your wolf doesn't wants you ! Neither do we . I don't accept you as my ruler . A girl with a frozen heart , what do you even know about emotions ? Hell ! You made your own mother blind -" she didn't.

In a flash I was in front of her.

The room was loosing temperature quickly . I could see people rubbing their arms and that's saying something because werewolves are warm in nature.

" Talking about me is one thing , I'll excuse that but dare you or anyone else brought my family in between . I won't hesitate to cut that mouth off which speaks ill of my family !"

I warn her and just as I was about to turn she opens her mouth , again .

I swear she has death wish but before she could another voice boomed through the hallways.

" And what do you think you know about Emotions , Emily ? If I'm not wrong your mate found you warming some one else bed just half an hour after finding out about you being mates !"

A hand grasp mine and I instantly feel a tug .

" Alpha Vincenzo ! at your service , my Princess !"

This man was the definition of Handsomeness .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.