"So we gone get this nigga?" Snoop said.

"Big Dot Bitch." I said in a high pitched voice, trynna sound like Red, swiping my hand under my chin.

They all looked at me before we all burst out laughing. "Don't do my girl bitch." Smoke laughed grabbing a pen from King desk and throwing it at me.

I caught it in my hand and leaned back on my chair with a smirk.
~
~
~
"So this shit gone go down in 2 weeks on Saturday. Keep this shit in y'all phones or whatever the fuck you use but just be here in 2 weeks at 10p.m." King said.

"Bet." Some of the people said as all they ass except us and snoop walked out and got back to work.

"So what's the move?" Snoop asked.

"Ion know about y'all niggas but i'm fonna dip." Smoke said standing up and dapping everybody up.

"Where you going?" I asked him once he got to me.

"Nigga to get my girl then go back to the house." He said.

"Mmcht boring ass bitch." I mumbled before dapping him up.

"Bitch you boring I should kick yo fucking chair over." He responded.

"Do it so I can beat yo ass." I said looking at him.

He looked at me for a second before kicking my chair over and running out. King and Booka busted out laughing while Smoke dipped out the trap laughing to.

"Bitch." I laughed lowly before getting up and sitting my chair back in the original position it was in and sitting back down.

"What y'all fonna do?" Snoop asked.

"Shit. Probably gone head to the crib and play 2k or COD." I said rubbing my head slightly.

'That nigga betta be lucky he ran out cause my fucking head hurt.' I thought before standing up.

"Bet i'm fonna slide through. King you coming?" Snoop asked.

"Yea but why you trynna get out yo house? You and ole girl not getting along again?" King asked while standing up.

We all walked out of his office and out of the trap. "Nah she tripping." He mumbled before walking over to his car and getting in.

We all got inside our own cars and headed off in the direction of my crib. I need a girl all these nigga's cuffed except me but then again would I treat her right? My last girlfriend didn't cheat on me, that bitch did something worse. She played me for 4.6 million dollars then she told me she was pregnant with my twins but she aborted them because and I quote 'I don't have to raise kids by myself nigga all you do is run the streets.' Like bitch fuck that I would've did every and anything for mines at the end of the day, I would've made sure my kids was straight fa life but bitches do grimy and fucked up shit.

~ 15 minutes later ~

We all pulled up to my house at the same time. These niggas parked on the street while I parked in my driveway. I got out of my car and walked up to my front door and unlocked it, before walking inside. I walked inside my living room, grabbed my PlayStation controller, and sat down on my couch.

"Bitch turn yo AC off got it feeling like fucking Antarctica in this bitch." Snoop said while walking in and grabbing the other controller. He sat on the other couch and took a wood out his pocket and lit it up.

"You could get the fuck out." I said mugging him.

"Nah cause then that mean I gotta go home to Selina stupid ass and ian got time for her attitude. Pop her ass in the mouth." He said leaning back on the couch and hitting the wood as the game loaded up.

"What happened now?" King asked sitting down next to me with a blueberry Fanta in his hand.

"Bruh you remember that shootout we had last week with some of Seth li' corner boys?" He asked.

"Yea." Me and King said at the same time.

"Well bro after that shit went down I went to my sister house, this bitch think I was with Tasha when I wasn't, and i'm just getting tired of explaining myself to her when she not gone fucking listen, or believe me." He said mugging the tv, and thinking about it.

"Why didn't you just call yo sister?" King asked looking at him like stupid.

"And have her do what?" Nevermind I see why this nigga looking at him like that. This nigga bout slow as hell.

"To have her back up yo whereabouts dumb bitch." I said shaking my head.

"Oh damn. I'll do it later." He said as I started the game.

This nigga.

__________

So how did I do?

Smoke wrong as hell for doing Shoota like that.

Vote , Comment , & FOLLOW ME !!!

NEXT