"You idiot." I say, nudging him lightly on the shoulder.

"I'd do anything for another kiss." says JJ in a raspy voice, with a smile on his lips, and moves closer for a kiss.

"Dick" I hold his cap in front of his face.

"Talking about dicks..." he continues but I stop him.

"God JJ!" I say pushing him away. He sighs.

"too bad, bro." Pope pats JJ on the shoulder encouragingly. "Next time." JJ says and looks over at me with a grin.

"Wait, do you guys hear that?" asks Kiara as we hear a girl, presumably Sarah, screaming outside.

"What?" We ask at the same time.

"Please, somebody help!" screams Sarah.

"Oh, wait, no, I hear that." says JJ as he stands up.

"Shit."

We run out, to Sarah, lying on the ground with John b.

"Sarah what happened?" asks Pope, upset.

"What the- John b!" I scream as I see my brother on the ground.

"I don't know what to do. He needs help. Topper shoved him." cries Sarah in despair.

"Where the hell is he?" asks JJ angrily.

"Please, please, please get help. I don't care who. Just call someone."

"Go. Go!" yells JJ to Pope, who immediately runs. "Pope, hurry!" yells Kiara after him.

"Fuck, John b, no, no, no. This can't be happening!" I cry in shock. JJ kneels down to me and takes my hand. But I slap it away. "stop it!" I cry.
"Fuck, he's dying. He's dying, oh my god..." I start to shake.

"Stop worrying everyone here, Mia! He's going to be fine. But that's not helping anyone right now!" slips out JJ, but he doesn't give it a second thought.

"John b, please stay with me" Sarah cries.

"Pope, come on!" Shouts JJ again.

----——————-

"Mia?" calls JJ after me as we walk into the chateau, but I continue on to my room. John b is in the hospital and Sarah is with him. The doctors called and said everything was okay and that he would wake up soon. It is still night, and we are wet from the rain.

"What's wrong, Mia? Come on." JJ stands in front of me, in the doorway, and leans both his hands on the top of the doorframe. I am momentarily distracted by the sight of JJ's muscles and him standing there in the doorway, with his wet white shirt, looking at me. But then I come to again.

"Just let me through, JJ." I say, annoyed.

"Not until you tell me what's going on."

"You can think for yourself." I answer, and squeeze past him, into the room. He goes after me and stands in front of me so I'm backed up against the door.
"Just leave me alone, I-"

"That's enough, Mia!" he says, leaning over me to slam the door. "Just tell me what I did."

Not gonna lie, that gave me goosebumps, for several reasons.

"You know full well that I struggle with panic attacks and all that shit, and in a situation where my brother is unconscious on the floor, you yell at me because I'm worried?"

"I just didn't want everyone to get upset!"

"I had a good reason to be upset, JJ!" I yell back.

"John b is fine! Sarah's with him, he's in good company!"