"What-why?" Harry looked at Louis whom was suprised. "No reason, just take it. Order something nice."

"What about the two of you?"

"We'll make something once we're home, you just go eat." After a little bit more persuasion Marcel finally agreed and took the money hesitantly.

"Thought you wanted to go back to your house?"

"I do, but it's a long drive and he's probably starving and there's a resturant right there-do you see where I'm going with this?" Louis nodded and thanked the waiter, taking a sip of his new beer.

"Another one?"

"Yep, didn't you hear me order it?"

"Not really, I was trying to calm myself down from all the crowd." Louis gave him a weird look but nodded and continued his drink, turning his attention to a female stripper doing her thing on the pole.

"I thought you're gay?"

"I am."

"Then why are you watching her? Shouldn't you be watching a guy?"

"Just because I'm gay that doesn't mean I hate seeing women naked Harry, it just means I don't like them romantically nor sexually."

"You've seen a girl naked before?" Louis nodded. "My ex-boyfriend had a sister and she wanted me to go shopping with her because we were bestfriends, she changed infront of me."

"Wow." Louis wasn't that intrested in the show, more focusing on a random guy with his girlfriend/sister-or whoever she was. Harry noticed and scoffed, he didn't see what was so special about that guy. He didn't even  look rich for god's sake.

He returned his attention to his cup and sighed, taking a huge drink and coughing loudly at it but managed to get half of it down. He tapped Louis' shoulder and showed him the cup.

"I'm impressed Harry." Louis praised. "Are you gonna finish it though?" Harry  looked at it and shook his head.

"I've had more than enough, can you finish it?" Louis took it without and aswer and finished it aswell as his own.

"Gonna order another one?" Harry asked when he saw Louis signaling another waiter. "Yep." Harry sighed and stepped closer to Louis, suddenly feeling alot smaller than he was.

"Being touchy now, are we?" Louis snickered and grabbed ahold of Harry's hand that was on his waist. "Of course not." Harry scoffed but jumped when someone accidentally grazed against his shoulder.

"Scared?"

"Oh fuck off." Louis chuckled and allowed Harry to hold onto his waist while he took another beer from a waiter. "If you're scared we can leave."

"I'm not scared, I'm just overwhelmed and exhausted."

"Again, we should go."

"Thought you wanted me to stay as some sort of punishment from missing work?"

"I do, but Luke and Ross just left for the night and we don't have anyone else to hangout with."

"Oh okay." Harry was about to get up but Louis pulled him back down. "What?"

"One more drink first." Harry sighed but nodded and asked if they served anything besides alcohol. "Probably, I don't know."

"Can we check?"

"Just ask the waiter." Harry stopped one and asked, getting a yes and ordering a glass of coke and orange juice. "Weird combination, Harold." He rolled his eyes and told Louis to finish his beer.