Well, Louis did. Harry was just anxious-like alot.

Harry started to feel sort of nauseous and overwhelmed from everything, all the sounds and people talking over it were just making his stomach curl.

Harry was always a person to be fidgety, but he was cracking his knuckles, neck, and wrist more often. But that wasn't all. He found himself daydreaming more, shaking and bouncing his leg more often-just doing anything besides staying still. And it was really starting to get on Louis' nerves.

"Stop moving. You wanted to come here." Louis hissed while Luke and Ross went to grab them some beer. "And I regret coming now. This fucking sucks."

"Oh? And why do you say that?"

"Cause I feel like I'm about to fucking pass out! I feel so overwhelmed and sick."

"Wha-how? We haven't really done anything other than sit down next to Ross and Luke."

"Yeah but it's all the noise surrounding us. All the music and talking is just getting the best of me."

"Well do you want to go back to your house?" Harry nodded, but Louis smirked and said that he didn't want to leave. Louis began repeating word for word what Harry told him in the parking lot and it was starting to bite Harry in his arse.

"Here you go." Luke said and rested two cups infront of Louis and Harry, rum filled to the top. "I don't drink, sorry." Harry pushed the cup away.

"Oh come on Harry, live a little." Louis pushed it back to him. "I think you can live enough for the both of us." Louis shook his head.

"Nope, come on. Its just one drink."

"Louis-"

"-you'll feel better, trust me. Alcohol is like your best friend. It helps you when you're in hard times and there for moments of happiness. It won't hurt." Harry sighed and shook his head, he refused to take a drink of it.

"Your lost." Louis took his up and took a sip of it, not long after finishing it up and asking one of the waitress/strippers for another cup.

"I can't believe you're drinking."

"I can't believe you aren't." Harry felt like crying. He couldn't help it, he was just feeling so worked up with everything beating into his head that he  felt like he would become emotional pretty soon. Crying for no reason in a strip club was the last thing he wanted.

"Here then, this should help." Louis pushed it back to Harry and gave him an encouraging look. "Fine, but if I die its on your hands." Louis chuckled and smiled when Harry took the cup into his hand and had a sip, gagging a little because of the burning but getting it down.

"How does it taste?" Louis teased and Harry glared at him. "Tastes like shit. How can you drink this without vomiting?"

"Got years of practice." Harry frowned. Since when did Louis start drinking? Doesn't his parents care? Did they atleast notice?

"Meaning?.."

"Been drinking for like five years now, not that long but still a decent amount of time." Marcel tapped Louis on his shoulder, gaining both of their attention.

"Yeah Marcel?"

"Is it okay if we leave soon? I'm really hungry."

"Can't you just go over to the resturant across the road?" Harry intervened. Marcel sighed and shook his head. "I can't afford it." Harry told Louis to hold his drink and handed him $600.

"There, that should be enough." Marcel's jaw dropped, he handed Harry his money back and told him to keep it and that he would just wait instead. "Nope, take it."