Princess of Yahrizonia

Start from the beginning

I feel appreciated as the Princess thank me with her best gratitude. I bowed and escorted her out of her chamber fixing her long pretty pink dress. It was beautiful the fabric was looking substantial as it made for the Princess to wear.

I took an umbrella, as we arrive at the thrown room. The Princess starred taking deep breaths preparing herself to face the Prince. I glance at the Princess, I can see right through her eyes that she was sad and hopeless, her situation cannot change since they were bound to be together from the beginning.

As sad as it looks, the Prince was mesmerized at his first towards her.

"Are you ready Your Highness?" I ask, the Princess then turns to me giving me graceful nod to cover her nervousness.

As we descend the stairs together, The Queen was there coming from the left stairs showing a happy reaction seeing her daughter the Princess in time. It's like the Queen was purposely enjoying this unlike her daughter who's just showing a fake smile.

"Prince Fang, I present to you my Daughter. Princess Yaya of Yahrizonia." the Queen introduced, they both bow down together gracefully.

Prince Fang took a step forward introducing himself then leaves a kiss to the Princess' hand. He was a true gentleman and the Princess right here just greeted him back. The Prince then starts a conversation occupying the Princess' time with them.

"You there," I turn to hear the Queen. Calling for me.

"Yes Your Majesty?" I ask approaching her immediately.

"You don't need to accompany my daughter. You may go back now." she ordered with a stern manner, I bowed and left as soon as the Queen herself disperse away from the stairs. I went back to the Servants Room, I saw Shielda sitting in her own bed alone.

She was hugging a letter? It's pretty weird but she looks like super happy. I was curious.

"Hey Shielda? Why are you looking like that?" I ask straightforward yearning to know. She runs to me hugging me like something good did happen to her. Which totally confuses me more. "I'M BEYOND MORE HAPPIER YING! LOOK!" she then shoves the letter in my face.

I grab it and started reading. The Letter was holy long.

        The moment I saw you for the very first time will be stuck into my memory till the end of the days because it was the evening when the course of my life radically changed its direction. I remember you joyfully dancing at the birthday party of my friend, and your smiling eyes grabbed my attention for the whole evening.

I keep in the sanctuary of my heart every minute we shared because from the first moment I was totally overwhelmed by you. I was so proud to make you meet my family because I was certainly sure that they would love you. However, when I saw you playing with my little step-brother, I understood that you are the one I want to share every day of my entire life with.

I do not know how it had been possible to live without your support and cheerfulness, without listening to you singing and watching you dancing when you think nobody sees. I love dreaming with you because you understand me as nobody would ever understand. I love being ill if I know that you will be near and take care of me.

You encourage me to get up every morning, to do great deeds for you, and to constantly become better. You are my inspiration, my motivation, and my desirous goal. You know like nobody what is a happiness and where it is hidden. We both want to have a colorful and memorable life, and together we can make our dreams come true.

You are the perfect person to be:

my friend
my advisor
my teacher
my travel companion
mother of my future children
my wife

I promise to do everything I only can to be a perfect match for you and to become a husband you deserve. I want to become your happily-ever-after, and I will do my best for your incredible smile to never fade. You are the greatest and the most precious gift given to me by this life, so I wish the whole world knew about my infinite and limitless love for you.

I am looking forward to the day when my last name will become ours, and our love will give a birth to a new family. You are the one I want to be for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer.  My voice is trembling, and my heart beats at a furious pace since I hope you will say me yes and make me the luckiest man on Earth. This is all I could think off and sorry for saying such stupid things but I am willing to say this words to the world for you this is it My heart, will you marry me?

- YH

Wow... How romantic this is. I blush since the person who wrote this must have really loved Shielda. She's so lucky to be someone with this kind if man whoever he is, Shielda is indeed luckily in love. I wipe the small tear from my right eye, I also figured this is a Proposal Speech. An emotional and romantic one. I can feel so much effort and time was put in this letter.

"My Boyfriend propose to me! Look!" Shielda showed her left hand in her ring finger, an engagement ring was there. Wow, it's beautiful.

"Shielda Congratulations! I'm so happy for you." I congratulated her, now I know why she's on cloud nine.

"Thank You Ying, don't worry next year I'll go back home and be with him. I can't wait to see him." She said staring at the ring on her finger. I just let out a genuine smile while watching her.