My Love This Is The Day

Start from the beginning

"Emma no." I say sternly. "No. I'm not doing that. It was rather one person dying or your whole family dying. No one is calling anybody."

She opens her mouth but refuses to say anything else. I see the pain in her. The guilt in her voice washing all over me. She lowers her arms as her eyes flicker to mine.

After a moment of silence, she continues. "C-can I.. Can I hug you?" She asks.

Without a moment of thought, I embrace her in a warm, heartfelt hug.

"I'll never deserve you." She whispers.

***

"Harry." I whisper, staring at the angelic boy lounging in the bed.

Just because of what happened already doesn't mean I'm not going back to my parents.

"Blossom." He answers back in his most amazing morning voice. "Good morning," He smiles, making my heart melt. He's so so perfect to the point I don't think he's actually real.

"We've got a busy day." I smile.

His confused face enters the room. I expected it, though. He doesn't know anything about today and that's what makes it so exciting. "My love, today we don't have a-"

I interrupt with a kiss.

Wait.

My love.

My. Love.

I'm his love? Blossom that was such a late reaction. My cheeks burn to pink as I jump off the bed that I'd love to slumber in for the rest of my existence and make my way to the kitchen. My love. Something about that makes my heart want him more than I already do. It may not be much for him. What if it isn't? What if he didn't mean to say that?

Blossom, no. 

I hear him close the ensuite bathroom door as I put the bread into the silver toster. 

Excited and high on energy, I go to the door where I find the missing paper and my shoes. 

I slide on the shoes with my face moulds into a big smile.

I skip around as I hear Harry exit the bathroom, meaning he's getting dressed.

His routine is not too planned out. He brushes his white pearls, puts his clothes on and has breakfast. It's pretty simple and easy to remember. 

The toaster pops as I see a golden brown piece of toast pop out. Perfect. I glide my buttered knife along the piece of toast and make my way to the door with it.

"No breakfast?" I hear Harry say as he enters the living area. Cleary didn't see me make the toast.

He smiles at me. I'm probably humming or something like that. I shake my head and place the toast in his mouth.

I then lead him out of the door making our way down the building.

So much emotions are fizzing up, like a coke bottle ready to explode. It's truly amazing. I mean today I get to see my dad and the amazing soft smile he always shines. I get to see his wall where he displays all my awards on there. I get to see everything and I almost can't contain myse-

Ouch.

I bump into the glass entrance, not noticing we've already gotten this far. I discard my brain as I know I would be more embarrassed if I used it. I turn to Harry as he smiles profusely. As it turns out, Harry's smile seems to be extremely contagious as I smile back.

This is the day.