Irina occupied themselves in creating random origami figures from the sticky notes on true coffee table and Killian was off to the side, smiling widely at the pictures of Adriana that were sent to his phone.

Emelio and Dante had went to his room to play on his Playstation and you could already hear the insults and complaints flowing from the room.

Killian glanced at Vittoria and let his eyes trail over.

Her wavy brown hair cascaded down her back and her honey colored eyes flickered in the limelight.

Her brown biker shorts complimented her tan skin and the constellation tattoos that sat around her belly button seemed to glow.

Her long legs crossed at the ankle and her arms folded into each other making her . . . assets elevate.

Killian forced himself to look away and he could already feel the blush creeping onto his cheeks.

Alexio exited the bathroom and nodded towards the twins before realizing it as them and practically breaking his neck to look at them again.

He scrambled to his feet and tackled Vittoria off the couch.

Vittoria chuckled as he buried his head into her neck and hung onto her like a koala.

She ruffled his hair and he grinned happily remembering how she always did that after his sessions with the Bad Men.

He jumped on Vincenzo as well but Vincenzo caught him better than his twin did.

Alexio fished out his notepad and started to talk with them as Killian smiled, finally seeing his content smile after a few years.

Vittoria glanced at Killian and her breath caught in her throat.

He had black sweatpants and a tight white nike shirt that hugged his muscles.

He had a small chain hanging from his neck and his pieces of his black hair hung into his eyes.

He twisted the rings on his fingers unconsciously as his dark eyes were trained onto the tv in front of him.

As if he sensed someone staring at him he locked eyes with Vittoria and she didn't felt her gaze waver.

A small smirk crept upon his face as he noticed her and he arched an eyebrow with slightly darker eyes.

Vittoria adverted her gaze and looked back at Alexio who gave her a knowing grin.

He scribbled on his notepad and handed it to her
'So when are you guys gonna stop eye-fucking each other and get to the real thing?'

Vittoria coughed at the words and handed the notepad back to him as Alexio threw it to Killian (much to her dismay).

Killian had gotten a little more comfortable over the past few days and was back to his normal confident persona.

He'd still blush like crazy around her, but his trademark confidence was slowly returning.

He read the notepad that was flung at his head and he almost instantly raised an eyebrow.

He looked back at his brother who grinned like an idiot and Vittoria who refused to make eye contact.

Killian grabbed a pen off the table in front of him and jotted down an answer to the rhetorical question.

'I'm working on it, trust me.'

He smirked and threw the notepad back and Alexio read over it with a disgusted face, but he nonetheless hid it from Vittoria.

Killian let his head roll back as he cracked his neck.

His phone suddenly rang making him grab it from Irina who passed it over to him.

He quietly muttered a thanks to them before answering
"Hello?"

"ACHILLES REMO ANDINO!" The powerful voice of his grandmother came from the other end.

Killian jumped and pulled the phone away from his ear as the entire room looked at him.

"Yes . . ?" He questioned carefully, with a fearful tone.

"Where is my wedding dress?" She demanded.

"In moms closet. . . you let her get married in it. Remember?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! Ok bye." His grandmother hung up the phone.

Killian glanced at the phone in pure confusion and dropped it with a sigh.

"I am seriously regretting leaving Anna with her."

Alexio turned back to Vittoria and the two started to talk again.

Luca bounced down the stairs, decked out in jeans that hung low on his small waist and curved his ass, along with a silk shirt throat had a few buttons opened.

"We are going to a party tonight!" He smiled with jazz hands.

Dante always approved of anything but your phone has to be charged so that he could reach you when he needed and vice versa.

Vincenzo couldn't keep his eyes off Luca's ass the minute he turned around to grab something from his room.

"Stop being pervy!" Vittoria laughed as her brother was practically in a trance.

Vincenzo glared at her as his lower half stirred.

Luca peeked his head back in and grinned at the girls (and non binary) of the room.

"I have everyone's sizes, c'mon."
The girls whooped and stood up, ready to party.

————————————————————————
i think i might do a bxb smut next chapter with hints of gxg smut just to get some spice thrown in.

i'll do a smut warning for both just in case you guys don't enjoy smut or don't enjoy smut between the two sexes!
(even tho bxb smut literally owns me)

what's y'all favorite book you've read??

to this day, all the bright places is still mine🙌

comment, vote, and follow!
<3