Chapter 15 - Backstory? Part 1

Start from the beginning

Sun : Your father is safe down there, we sent a good amount of cash to him and he told us to tell you, he wishes you good luck up here. He's proud of you!

Aries : Thank you!

~Gemini's Pov~ Along with Virgo's backstory

As you know I'm Gemini Mercury and I have a sister Virgo Mercury. Virgo is 2 years younger than me and she's very cool and kind. Our parents are divorced and we weren't taken by any of them, we were left in an orphanage, I think that was when we were still very little kids? And then when I was 9 and my sister was 7 I got adopted, my sister wasn't though so we had to separate from each other. A few years later, we met each other in high school, we didn't notice each other at first but eventually V noticed and tried convincing me that she was my sister but I didn't buy it. A few weeks later after that, we got teleported here. Our hair color and eye color seemed to change but she still recognized me. Then we were informed that we were actually siblings. The End.

Virgo : The story was very straight forward

Sun : Who did you get adopted with?

Gemini : A wealthy rich family called the "Rich Family", they adopted me for my good looks

Virgo : I never got adopted I was just sent to school at 17 specifically I was offered by a school

Sun : Thank you for your time then

~Cancer Pov~

I remember every happy memory I have in my life, none of them had my parents in it. I have 2 younger brothers their names were Conor Moon and Cooper Moon. We always sticked together no matter where we went. The fact that my parents were always fighting were no good and the fact that even if they weren't fighting or maybe getting along the would just go to some kind of restaurant leaving us behind. Everyday my life was filled with chores and screams, even if I have free time, It would be to take care of my brothers. I also was never sent to school, I only had a old phone to learn with and that education I thought my brothers too. A close by policeman eventually found out, he was always guarding the place around and heard the screaming and shouting and fighting. Then me and my brothers were sent to my aunts place. I moved out when I was 16 with my uncle, and there I was educated well. That's all I can tell for now.

Sun : Are you comfortable here?

Cancer : In fact, I am

Sun : you know your brothers are very happy for you

I nodded happily

~Leo Pov~

I was born a Royal. A prince! Nothing is wrong with my family I just had a sister that bothers me sometimes, she went missing though no one knows where she went except for me. Nothing other than that though. I enjoyed every single thing I had in life, no regrets. But sometimes It can't be what you hope for, as a prince many people will know you as their future leader, don't get me wrong! I'm ready for everything. I was even ready for the hate I will get, but... It was more than I expected. I was around 16 when I was candidate as a staff to help another royal family for their coronation day. My father said it would be an great example of what my coronation is going to be like. When I stepped into the place people stared at me, then went back whispering and whispering about something, I thought it was about how good looking I was so I shook it off. The bells started ringing and the prince came walking through the red carpet, I could hear the chatters from the big crowd. A few moments later the prince was now the King of the kingdom, the feast also began to begin. I sat by my father on the royal table, a girl came and sat down beside me "Well you must be the famous Leo Sun!" She said, I nodded "People have been chattering about you, they say you stole your brother's heir from the crown" I clenched my fist and replied "He sadly went missing a few days before the coronation". The girl stood up "Liar! You killed your brother for the throne!". Some other people stood up with her and started whispering to one another about me killing my brother. In the end my father and the New King stopped all of this. I have to say that was a mildly horrible experience , but I learnt that not every people know and won't ever know the unbelievable truth . Then 2 years later I turned 18 the new king of Solar, and now 19! And I'm here.

Sun : I'm sorry bro... 

Leo : It was a great experience!

Hola!

How are you all today?

It's been a few days after the last post

The next post will be the part 2 of this chapter

My fingers are noodly now

It was worth it

Hope you enjoyed!

Love, Alien👽 and the Zodiac Signs🤍