The Finale (Good Ending)

Start from the beginning

Muzan: "Demon Slayers, you will all be dead tonight!"
Tanjiro: "No Muzan, it will be you who'll be dead!"

Soon I landed in an old fashioned room with plain walls. I pulled myself to my feet and looked around before rushing out of the room. After I passed through a few rooms I ran into that silver haired bastard absorbing a young woman.

Y/N: "DOMA!"

He lifted his head and a cocky smirk grew on his face. He pulled himself up and licked his lips before pulling his Gunsen War Fans out. I tightened my grip on my sword and rushed towards him, we began to exchange blows, each one stronger than the last. We clashed and Doma grinned before we jumped away from each other.

Doma: "Good, Good. I wanted it beat you again and make you taste despair!"
Y/N: "I hope that isn't all bark Doma. It could come back to bite you."

I rushed forward and brought my sword back and took deep breath in.

'Eighth form: silent strike.'

I cut through Doma's arm and it dropped to the ground before he regenerated it. I turned around and began to send a flurry of attacks at him. I pierced through his flesh and sliced through his leg before jumping back. I heard a pair of footsteps come this way, the door behind me opened and Shinobu came through. Immediately seeing Doma her expression changed to one of hatred.

Y/N: "Shinobu, please let me deal with Doma."

Shinobu: "No Y/N. He's mine to kill."

Doma: "Can you two hurry up?"

Y/N/Shinobu: "Shut up!"

Y/N: "Together then."

Shinobu: "Fine but first. Doma, do you remember my sister?"

He was quiet and the tension grew. Shinobu's grip tightened on her sword while her other hand began to shake slightly. Her expression hardened, I placed and hand on her shoulder, she looked at me and I slightly nodded. She slowly calmed down but her expression stayed the same.

Doma: "Ah yes, Kocho Kanae. Shame I couldn't absorb her because of the sun."

Shinobu seemed to tense up again, I placed my hand on her head and nodded reassuringly. We both faced Doma and rushed towards him, he blocked my slashes but was stabbed by Shinobu. I kept pressing the attack and his movements began to slow. He ducked under my attack and leapt back, I rushed after him and clashed with him. He clutched my arm and threw me into a wall. Icicles appeared above us, I pushed myself out of the wall and rolled away. I looked over and saw that Shinobu dodged the icicles above her. We leapt at Doma, Shinobu stabbed him and I slashed his chest. He grunted before throwing attacks with his fans and he sent vines towards us. I ducked under the closest one before rushing at Doma, Shinobu ran alongside me.

'Eighth form: silent strike.'

I tore through Doma's chest leaving a gap in his left side. I spun myself around and took a deep breath.

'First form: shadow strike.'

I swung my blade at his neck which he blocked. A smirk grew on his face, Shinobu rushed forward and we began to push him back. The vines from before appeared, I swung my blade as one of them cut into my side. My blade dug into his shoulder and I started to move it towards his neck. Shinobu stabbed him multiple times and soon his strength began to dwindle. He pushed away but I gave him no time, I brought my sword to my side and took a deep breath.

'Secret ninth form: As black as night.'

My sword buried into his chest and I began to slash at his torso. The sound of his flesh tearing and him grunting put a sadistic smile on my face. I kicked him in the jaw before being my sword to his throat and cutting it out. He leapt back and his face contorted.