*Text Message*

???: Hey Its Nique. Are You Okay?

I just looked at it for a minute and decided not to reply. I finally got to the mall. The first store I went to was Finish Line I needed some shoes.

*Leah's P.O.V*

Leah: What's up with Roc?

Prod: I don't know. The past three weeks he hasn't been the same.

Leah: You need to talk to him.

Prod: I've tried so many times but every time he just says that he's fine.

Leah: Maybe I should talk to him.

Prod: I'm sure it wont work.

Leah: *Looks at Nique* Did you talk to Roc lately?

Nique: Not since the last time he was at the house.

Leah: You know what's wrong with him?

Nique: No clue.

We finished our food and just sat at the table for a minute. We paid for our food and got up and walked outside. We didn't see Roc out there. We started calling his name but we didn't get no response. So Prod called him.

*Prod's P.O.V*

I called Roc three times and didn't get no answer. Leah and Nique tried calling and he still didn't answer. We was kinda getting worried. 5 minutes he called me back.

*Phone cal*

Roc: Was sup?

Prod: Bro where you at?

Roc: I walked up to the mall.

Prod: I'm on my way be outside.

Roc: Alright. I'm at the food court doors.

Prod: Okay.

*End of phone call*

Prod: That was Roc he was at the mall.

Leah: Okay well were going to leave.

Prod: *Hugs them* Bye.

Nique&Leah: Bye.

We all left and I went to get Roc. After I got him I took him home and went back to my house to chill.

*Roc's P.O.V*

My legs are killing me from walking in the mall. But it was worth it. I got everything off my mind and enjoyed myself. I guess now I will just chill and watch a movie. It's only like 9:00 maybe Prod and the boys would want to go out or something. I went and got in the shower and when I got out I saw that I had two missed calls. They were from Nique I didn't call her back. Then I got a text from. It said " We need to talk". I called just to see what she wanted.

*Phone Converstation*

Nique: Hello?

Roc: You called me?

Nique: Can I come over?

Roc: Why?

Nique: We need to talk.

Roc: About what?

Nique: What happened between us a couple weeks ago.

Roc: Fine.

Nique: I'll be there in 5 minutes.

*End Of Conversation*

I didn't really want to talk to her. It shouldn't take you a whole three weeks to finally want to talk to me. There's really nothing we need to discus what happened between us just happened. She mad it seem like she didn't care so I got over it. I just sat there thinking. Maybe I should tell her not to come. But I do wanna see what she's going to say. I heard a car pulling up in my driveway. I walked over to the window and saw her walking towards the door. I walked down the stairs while she was knocking. Then I opened the door.