Chapter 6

Nandu didn't know till how long she was watching her dad. She couldn't even blink her eye. She was waiting to see when will he get conscious and when will he start talking to her. Finally what felt like eternity Raj got conscious and nandu sighed in relief and was smiling with tears in her eyes. Nandu immediately called doctor and doctor checked raj and told that he is fine and can get discharge the next day possible.

Next day nandu was in pharmacy to buy medicines for her dad then suddenly she got call from dhruv. She was confused at first then lifted the call.

Nandu: Hey dhruv..how are you?

Dhruv: Hey I am fine, actually I called you to inform about something important.

Nandu got attentive hearing important. Even though she was angry on arya as he did something like that but still she had a tiny hope in her heart that he will come back to her soon.

Nandu: what is it?

Dhruv(with tears): We got sudden call from the company that arya has attempted suicide.

That's it nandu was numb for few minutes. She came back to herself when the receptionist of pharmacy asked something. She put her call on hold for few minutes and after collecting her stuffs again she resumed her call.

Nandu: Ha dhruv I am sorry I was actually outside...yah tell me u were saying something about arya.

She was confirming herself that whatever she heard was wrong. But to get dismay dhruv said the same thing. Suddenly she fell down and got her fits attack. She was immediately hospitalised. When she was on the bed Raj was sitting beside her and was talking to her. Suddenly dhruv came there to meet her.

Dhruv: I am so sorry nandini. I didn't knew all this could have happened. Arya body have come to India his father...

He was about to continue but Raj interrupted saying

Raj: Hey who are you and what are you even saying?

Dhruv: Sorry sir, Arya and your daughter...

Raj(sternly): Stop there. Can't you see how her condition is. Do you want to give her more stress by repeating the same thing. Please you can make a move if it is that so.

Dhruv immediately left from there with tears in his eyes. While hearing everything a small tear let out from nandu's eyes.

After some days nandu was recovering and got discharged. Her father told her about marriage with manik which she clearly declared that she didn't wanted to marry . Later one day Raj came home dead tired and gave a small smile to nandu and was about to go to his room when nandu called

Nandu: What is this ? This beard, dark circles everything. I m not liking ur this avatar.

Raj(sighed): Even I am not liking but you clearly told that u didn't want to get married to anyone. So this is how it continues.

Nandu sighed knowing his drama.

Nandu: Fine u won. I will get married to that guy. But please shave yourself and have a good sleep ok?

Raj had a huge smile listening to this which came on nandu face too.

And finally nandu got married to manik....

Flashback ends...

Listening to her side of story Manik had tears in his eyes while nandu was looking at the wall blankly.