Chapter 20: I Am!

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She starts breathing heavy and looks uncomfortable, and she's only been out of reach for a few seconds.

"You're not coming into the bathroom with me so you can leave now!"

"And why would i do that? Why are you being difficult? I can help with your pain and discomfort. And why won't you just tell me your name?"

"I'm going to the bathroom, how is that me being.... difficult, I need something for the pain. It's starting to get worse...... again and I need a shower to wash you off me, not for you to cover me more. And my..... my name is my business." She starts walking towards the bathroom again. Her breathing is still coming out in pants.

"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you!!" Making her flinch as I shout, she turns back to me, I can feel the power coming off of her a little now. It seems to be getting stronger, which is making me want her more and more but I'm getting angry with her too. Half way through her rant she turns away from me again.

"Or what? What will you possibly do? I've had enough men demanding things from me! I won't take it from anyone anymore, not even my so-called mate! Where do you get off telling me-"

I don't let her get far before I spin her to me and hoist her up, pinning her to the wall and crash my lips to hers. My wolf is desperate for his mate and doesn't like the way she was talking to us either. But once my lips are on hers she forgets her argument and sinks into me, kissing me back. I pull back and say

"It's simple really. Because you are mine. You were made for me. As I was made for you. The bond makes it so, we wouldn't feel it otherwise, and I know you feel it. I don't care what anyone else says or thinks. And when that bracelet comes off, nothing will stop me claiming what's mine!."

"Who do you think you are!? You can't just-"

"Do not question me, little mate. Your mine and that's final"

"No. It isn't final! And you don't get to just tell me what to do. Just because you think someone paired us together, which is still debatable at the moment. Doesn't mean I'm automatically yours. If it turns out you are my mate-"

"I am!" I growl

"If you are then you will have to earn it. And make me believe it's not just because of the bond you have no choice in feeling. And I don't need you to help me. With my needs" She shoves out of my arms and slams the bathroom door.

"The moon goddess believes otherwise, little mate and you won't be able to resist me for long. You weren't exactly complaining when I helped you a moment ago" I yell through the door, she pulls it open and gets in my face, my eyes light up with excitement, fuck I'm enjoying this side of her abit too much. She growls and I mean literally growls at me then states

"I was doing perfectly fine by myself, Actually! You're the one who barged in, which is rude by the way. I didn't ask for your help and could have finished without you"

"Liar!" Her eyes Blaze in anger when I say that, my goddess is she sexy this way

"I'm not Lying! I was pleasing myself, you weren't helping me then ata-"

I step into her and whisper
"Oh, but I was helping. Whose cock was you imagining sliding in and out of you? Was I fucking you nice and hard little mate! I think you'll find I was helping, even If i wasn't In the room. And soon enough I'll make your little fantasy a reality" I smirk when she releases a shaky breath, trying to act like my words just then, didn't affect her