Chapter 20: I Am!

~Jesse~

As soon as I reach her I smash my lips to hers and she moans Into my mouth. She kisses me back with force and longing, the small spark confirming she's my mate remains just that but the hum on her skin is getting stronger, not quite sparks still which would make this whole experience 1000 times better. Noticing her struggle as she's still tangled in my top, I stop kissing her long enough to rip it off and fling it, hearing it hit the wall with a slap.

I kiss her, tracing her bottom lip with my tongue asking for entrance and she opens up eagerly. I tangle my tongue with hers, and feel her fingers tangle in my hair as she tugs me closer, deepening the kiss and I groan. I then start trailing kisses down her jaw to her neck, sucking and nibbling my mark and she mewls softly.

I start kissing down her body, popping a nipple in my mouth, as I caress her other breast with my hand, then I switch. Her back arches as I move down her stomach and push her legs apart.

"Spread them for me little mate"

And she opens them nice and wide for me. I move down and settle between her legs and blow on her hot wet flesh.

"Uuhhh, Jesse! Now please!"

I swirl my tongue around her little bundle of nerves and she cries out, tangling her fingers in my hair, pushing me closer to her core. I swipe my tongue from back to front drinking up her juices and she floods my tongue with more. She tastes like honey and I can't get enough of it. I look up at her face as I slip a couple fingers inside her. She gasps and bites her lip as her breathing is getting faster. Seeing her writhe with pleasure because of me is a huge turn on.

Knowing she's ready to explode I take her clit into my mouth and suck hard. I feel her nails digging into my scalp as she cries out her orgasm. When I no longer feel her pussy clenching down on my fingers I sit up licking my fingers to capture every last drop then climb up her body and brush my nose against her cheek.

"Feel better now, love?"

"Mmmm, I shouldn't have let that happen though, I'll be in so much trouble"

"You are my mate. So why shouldn't I pleasure you? And you never have to suffer your Alpha or Darren ever again, they've been dealt with! So you don't need to worry about being in trouble." She looks me in the eye and says

"I want to believe you, but until this thing comes off.... (She shakes the bracelet at me.) I'm going to stick with what I know. Where is Alpha and Darren then? I won't believe they're dealt with until I see them with my own eyes'' I hope Rush can remove that thing without the built in requirements. And I'm not letting her near Daniel. Darren's dead! So he's not a problem

"Why do you need to know where they are? I just told you i've dealt with them"

"Why does my body still feel like it's on fire? And why does your touch-"

"It's because I'm your mate and you're in heat. Don't change the subject! Why do you need to see them? "

"I told you why you think you're my mate. What's Heat?"

I growl, as she yet again avoids answering. So I don't answer hers either but ask a question that's been bugging me.

"What's your name?"

"IT!"

"No. Not what those pieces of shit called you. Your name!" I growl out

She gets off the bed and heads into the bathroom. When she looks behind her and sees me following she stops and says