Monday POV
Should I poison or should I not, I'm so confused. Who is the other mafia, it can't be Jiyoon since she was the one who pointed out Soojin. I think it's either Soeun or Jihan, they both were just agreeing and stating the obvious. I feel like Jaehee is an innocent citizen, she basically told us that she was sleeping the whole night.
It's a 50-50 choice, I'm going to go with my instincts and poison Soeun. I pointed at Soeun and put my head back down.

Zoa POV
'What has this become' I thought to myself, Monday just poisoned the detective and it was a very stupid kill.
"Detective please open your eyes, point to who you want to check" Soeun hesitantly points at Jihan, I gave her e a thumbs up signal. She grinned and went back to sleep, she's going to be so disappointed when she wakes up.

Soeun POV
Yes yes yessss, I found the other mafia. I can't wait to win this round, I hope next round I get to be a mafia so I can kill my friends.
"Last night....Soeun and Jiyoon died" Zoa says

Both Jiyoon and I widened our eyes and let our mouths hang open.

WHAT

Did I hear that right ??

Second night rule : No last words, so we can't say anything

I can't believe it

I just sat there with my mouth agape trying to believe my fate.

Jihan POV
"I think I already know all the roles, Soojin was the mafia, Soeun an innocent, Jiyoon was the detective, Monday is the doctor. Since I am an innocent that leaves us with Jaehee." I revealed my 'role'
"Okay actually I have a different theory, Soojin and Monday's roles are right, but I think Soeun was the detective and Jiyoon was an innocent. I am also an innocent as I've told you so that makes Jihan a mafia." Jaehee counters while staring right at my eyes.
"I can't choose Oh My God, both of your statements make sense. Last night I chose to poison Soeun, it was either Soeun and Jihan. I really believe you Jaehee, if you are the mafia I'll be so disappointed in myself.
"It's not me" Jaehee clarified
"It's you, stop lying" I said in a calm voice while trying to fool them. I tried to be as convincing as I could but I think my performance was somewhat the opposite. After what felt like the court, it was already time to vote.

Jaehee and Monday both pointed at me and I was too slow to even comprehend what happened. I finally dropped my act and laughed, this game is like practicing your acting skills. Monday and Jaehee high-fived and celebrated my lost.
First round : Good guys win
"Wait but in the second night why did you kill Soeun ?" I asked curious,
"I killed Soeun because I thought she was the mafia" Monday said sheepishly, all of us just burst out laughing. Soeun was shook and just sat there frozen.
"Okay, okay, let's play the second round before Soeun finds a way to kill Monday." Jiyoon says rushing
Round II
This time I volunteered to be the moderator
"Okay take your cards" All of them eyed different cards and after looking at what they got, they exchanged either curious, evil, and suspicious looks.
The roles are :
Jiyoon and Soeun as Mafias
Monday as the Detective
Jaehee as the Doctor
Soojin and Zoa as the innocents
"Everyone go to sleep" Jihan says, "Mafias open your eyes" Jiyoon and Soeun almost laughed looking at each other. "Who do you want to kill ?" They silently pointed at Soojin, "Okay, close your eyes guys, now Doctor please open your eyes." Jaehee opened her eyes and I pointed at Soojin telling her that she's dead. Jaehee was considering to save her, but decided against it. "Doctor please close your eyes, Detective wake up" Monday woke up and pointed at Zoa. I signaled she is not the Mafia, Monday sent me an okay signal and put her head down.
"Detective close your eyes..." "Good morning everyone" I announce, everyone woke up and already started to argue with each other
"Guys, guys calm down I haven't even said who died" I said while laughing a bit, they really are amusing to watch
"Last night, Soojin Unnie was brutally murdered." I said while fake crying, Soojin looked shocked. She sighed and said
"Why meeeee, I always get killed at the beginning. I'm just an innocent person, why must you kill me mafia" Soojin said while fake sobbing
"Okay stop with the drama, your acting skills are on point yes" I said patting her back
"Now discuss Soojin Unnie's death starting from Soeun" This is going to be soo fun
Jaehee POV
At first sight I already suspect Monday, she has been fidgeting a bit and it's getting suspicious.
"I am a good person, I have just a slight suspicion on Monday but she isn't my main suspect at the moment. And last night all I saw was darkness, darkness, and a little bit of darkness" Soeun says while clapping, why did she clap I have no idea. She really looked like a seal at that moment.