Villain[2]

Marinette spent the rest of her day helping out her parents in the bakery. She thought about calling Alya to hang out, but then she remembered that Alya was watching the twins while their parents were out.

"Okay, honey, we can finish up here." Her mum said, wiping down the counters.

"Are you sure?" She questioned. She didn't want to leave if there was still things that they needed help with.

Her dad walked over and stood with her mum.

"Yeah. Head on up. We're just going to finish some of the mixes for tomorrow."

She smiled and nodded at them, hugging them both quickly before starting up the stairs.

She entered her room and went straight to the balcony.

"Tikki, spots on!"

There was a pink glow and then she was slinging herself over Paris.

~~~~~~~~~~<Lukadrienette>~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien flopped down on a bench, by the water, where they had just finished his second round of photos. The theme was a bit wishy-washy but, from what he could tell, it seemed to have something to do with nature.

He let his head drop back and looked at the world, which appeared upside down, behind him.

He closed his eyes and let his muscles relax. Seriously, some of the photographers were so demanding. What could make a picture of him balancing on one leg relevant?

"Psst." He heard from his shirt.

He opened his eyes and looked down to see Plagg pointing to the side.

He followed the direction he was pointing in and saw the person who he had been hoping he would run into.

He made a move to get up, but paused, unsure about what he should say.

He looked on helplessly, as he saw him deliver something to one of the members of the camera team and then turn to leave.

The photographer happened to look over and see Adrien's troubled face. He wondered what the issue was and followed the line of his sight, seeing the delivery boy that was about to leave, having passed a take out meal to one of his employees.

"Excuse me!" He called quickly, jogging over to the delivery boy.

The boy stopped and turned to him in surprise, a questioning look on his face.

The photographer pointed at Adrien, smiling politely.

"I think Mr.Agreste wanted to speak with you." The tall boy looked the way that he pointed and nodded at Adrien, who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Thank you." The photographer nodded and went back to his team, leaving the boy to make his way over to Adrien.

"Hey Adrien, what's up?" He asked as he got nearer.

"Oh nothing, nothings up." Adrien answered a bit too quickly, for it to be considered truthful.

Luka looked at him strangely.

"O~kay?" Luka drew out the words, turning as if to leave.

Adrien, seeing this, stood quickly and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Wait!"

The taller boy paused and turned to him expectedly, "look, Adrien, I've got food to deliver."

He tried to pull his arm away, but Adrien refused to relent.

He took a subtle breath and tugged Luka's arm to face him more.