Chapter 12

Jules pov:
I look outside the window and saw lights trying to go through the blinds. i got up slip on my slides and walk towards the blinds and roll it up. I turn around and jumped, almost jumping out the window. "SHIT THE PIT, what the fuck, can you please at least acknowledge me right when you wake up." I was breathing heavily, "Sorry... you should have seen the way you jumped, you looked like, you were about to jump out the window" the boy laying on my bed stutter with laughter. " Because, I was... what would you do if you saw someone right when you turn around, looking at you widely like a hawk" I tried to cover up my embarrassment, but fail. "I would have grabbed a bat or a vase and hit them with it"  he explained, but still unsure . " Ohh really what if it was me or Hope, but don't worry I will do that next time" I smirked at him.

He chuckled and returned the smirk, began running toward me. He picked me up and and tackled me carefully on the floor and tickled me. " Hay dont you even think-" he tickled me and laughed not stopping any how soon. "Ple-ase, I will do-o an-ything jus- just please st-stop" I tried to bribe him, but did not budge.

After minutes of bribing him, I got an idea. "Ha-, I-I can-nt br-eath" I began to inhale and exhale, harshly and quick, to make it look realistic. I slowly close my eyes, and lower my hand that I was using to fight him off. "Baby, baby, shit....uhm ok" I felt a hot breath fanning my face, and lips brush my lips, and slowly touch, as Hayden tried to perform CPR, while he blows air in me, I slowly bite his bottom lips, because he was getting distracted, all he wanted was to kiss me. I opened my eyes and kissed him, as he slowly realized I was kissing him back.

I heard vibration and also felt vibration, I slowly pull away and try to find my phone, I pat every corner of the soffa and bed, after two rings I finally found it on the floor under my bra. "Hello, mum?" I hear panic on the other line, while I try to figure out p, coming up with some guess. " hello, baby come to hospital quick, something happen to—"

Cliff changer

Sorry guys for not posting, and for making this so short, some of you guys had been asking for update, so I wrote a little bit.