Chapter 3

Haydens pov:
Right now I'm packing because my mom invited me to Hawaii, because a friend of her invited the whole family. I never lost contact with my friends except for one, Jules, I miss her and still does. Two more days and it's new year. I have my own compony now, and its the 1st rank compony in United States. I'm now done packing and I'm getting on the plane right, its my first Holiday since I went to New York to work.

The next day:
Jules pov:
Right now were getting in the Plane, were at the New Yorks airport. Were at the dirst class seat and there are only two people in it already. Mine and Hopes seat is next to each other, we sat down and a man stud up in front of Hope, looking at the seat number. I soon realized he looked familiar and it was nobody but the one and only Hayden Summerall. He looked at Hope and instantly smiled at her giggles. He looked at me and his eyes widened he stutter " Ju-les, uhmm H-hi" I replied with "Hi"
Hope looked at his father with curiosity and giggle " You look like me" she giggle and Hayden looked at her and chuckled "yeah you kinda do look like me, you have hazel eyes, and curly hair" he suddenly looked at me for words "uhmm I'll tell you later when we land to Hawaii"

Haydens pov:
I sat down beside the little girl who looked like me, then it hit me she's mine, she's my daughter, What!. The little girl held my hand when the plane was about to take off, she's just like her mother, scared of planes. I smiled at her and asked "Whats you're name little one?" She looked at Jules for a permission to say her name and Jules nodded "Hope Leblanc Summerall, you?" My eyes widened and I looked at Jules she mouthed "sorry, will talk later" I nodded and said "My name is Hayden Taylor Summerall" she smiled and said "Thats funny, momma said my dada is name Hayden too, but sadly he doesn't know about me" she frowned.

Jules pov:
I just told hope his dada's name this morning since she's meeting him. I feel bad for Hope because I didn't tell her sooner, I felt the plane taking off I held Hopes hand and held it. I looked at her other hand and she's holding Haydens hands, I guess she also scared just like me. Hayden and her were busy talking and giggling, Hayden looked at me and smiled and he saw me hold Hopes other hand, he chuckled at me. Hayden never changed except he just got hotter, but his still has his own childish side. I soon letted go of Hopes hand and she jumped of her sit and went in front of Hayden and reached her arms up " Hope, no, he needs to rest princess come on, you can sit in mommas lap." She whined and shook her head. Hayden looked at me and gave me the look " its ok" I just smiled at him.

After few hours.

Haydens pov:
I shook Jules to wake up. " Hmmm..we there yet" she said and she slowly open her eyes "Were close maybe 1 more hour and were off" she looked at me and said "I'm sorry"
I asked "for what?" she looked down and said "for not telling you about Hope, I figured out you already saw that, she's yours" she said to with a sad tone, I lift her chin up and looked at her in the eye and said "No... it was my fault, I didn't say goodbye and I left you, for a job, plus you didn't even know that you were pregnant and I got you pregnant, when I knew I was leaving" She looked at me and smile. She looked at me and Hope and she giggled, I farrow my eyebrows in confusion " Why are you giggling?" I said chuckling " because she looks a lot like you and she's smart just like you, she has the same facial expression when she's confuse too" I laughed and said " I guess I cummed a lot inside of you more than you did" she slapped my head and laughed " Hayden Summerall, do not say that, even though she's sleeping" We laugh.
I looked at her chest and I instantly got hard.

Jules pov:
I looked down and saw that Hayden got a boner, I guess I still have that affection on him, I giggle. "You might wanna put Hope down on my sit so I could help you wth that" he smirked and pulled me and put home on my sit and sat me down on his lap. "Now start what ever you have to do mami" I licked my lips and pu a blanket over us so no one can see. He grabbed my breast and I instantly moan. I grab his shaft and pulled it out his pants and went under the blanket and continued to go up and down. I put his tip in my mouth and kissed it three time, it used to be our code, it means I'm about to make him cum in my mouth, I'm trying to see if he remembers the code. He moan quietly, trying not to wake Hope up. I put half of his cock in my mouth to give him more pleasure, he grabbed a fist of my hair and push my head, to add more inches in my mouth. If I could estimate his cock it's about 12inch, I put all in, almost choking my self, but handled the hugeness of his cock, bubb my head back and forth, he was whispering "uhh—mamas faster uggh" I went my fastest he squeezed his cock, signing me his about to cum, and he did I got up swallow the cum. I looked at him and smirk. Even though we're not together and it's our first time to see each other since, three years, we made a promise no matter what we'll pleasure each other, when the other is needy, even though we only know each other as strangers.

Haydens pov:
I looked at Jules and smile at her, I can still read her like a book, she's still the best, when it comes to pleasuring me. I still love her, I kept my promise to her and that is, I will not date anyone, before I left. Soon the plane landed and I got up and look at Jules and said " I'll carry Hope and grab few of your luggage on the way, ohh and thanks". I wink at her, she giggles, I melted.