Part 1: Chapter 29; Giant Killer

Start from the beginning

"Wha-...what just happened?" The hunter girl stammered.

"I shifted your weight and threw your entire momentum off balance, and because of it you went haywire and missed your punch." Sakusa explained. Their hands remained touching, and Sakusa commanded her to throw another, turning to Shinobu once more.

"I doubt you managed to see what I just did, but watch it again, and this time, look at my hand, got it?"

She nodded, "Mh. Got it, Saku-san."

Yae readied herself again, concentrating on landing the next one.

She pulled herself back, ready to throw the next punch.

Once again, the second she lunged forward and punched at the redhead, she missed completely, and all of sudden, began to wobble from side to side as if she was on a rocking ship.

"Wo-Woah, w-what the hell-?!"

This time, though, Shinobu was witnessing the whole thing, and her eyes went wide when she realized what Sakusa was doing.

Woah....just when Yae was lunging forward into her punch, he pushed and added a few grams of pressure onto her hand, completely throwing her off balance!

It only took a little amount of pressure on her hand, and her entire flow of power was throwing into disarray!

In reality, she was right on the mark.

"You see what I'm doing right now, brat?"
Sakusa said, turning his attention away from the teetering girl he was holding hands with.

Shinobu nodded firmly, and said, "You're redirecting and changing the flow of her momentum, aren't you?"

The slightest smirk appeared on the Hashira's lips when she replied. "Yeah, that's right."

"I'm adding just the slightest amount of pressure onto the hunter brat's flow of power and balance to completely shift it up, even if it's by the slightest inch. However, when you're in the middle of the fight, you can upgrade this into something even more dangerous."

Sakusa let Yae's unstable suffering end, and he let go of her hand and let her fall onto her butt on the floor with a loud thump and an-

"Oof!" Yae said.

"The next thing, Kocho, I'm going to have you do with me." Sakusa said, "It's going to hurt, and I can't have hunter brat crying and making noise, it'll be too annoying."

"Hey!"

Shinobu gulped a little when she heard that, but either way, she relented, standing up and walking towards the boy.

Tch, I swear to god, if you hurt me really badly, I'll kick your butt into the next year....

"So, do I have to hold hands with you or something, Saku-san~?" The butterfly girl rhetorically asked.

Sakusa shook his head, "No, just come at me. Doesn't matter whether it's a punch, kick, headbutt or a somersault. I don't care."

"A-Ah, okay~"

Tch, whatever....

As Shinobu readied herself, deciding how to strike at the red-tipped teenager, Sakusa simply stood straight, even having the audacity to shove his hands into his black shorts pockets.

His nonchalantness definitely ticked her off.

Tsk, even now, you still think you can doubt me?

Fine, don't blame me when you crack a rib!

Shinobu took one deep breath, before using all her speed and jabbing straight for Sakusa's side, putting a considerable amount of force behind her blow.