Shower Stuff

Louis woke to the sound of his boyfriend breathing softly next to him. God, he loved him so much.

"Hazza, darling, it is time to get up." Louis spoke softly and kissed Harry on the forehead.

"I dont wanna get up Louu-" Harry groggily replied. Louis loved his morning voice and was getting turned on my the rasp in Harry's voice. The things this boy does to him.

"Well, baby if you get up we can take a shower." Louis said this in a suggestive way which caused Harry to open his eyes.

"Loubear, we just had sex not 6 hours ago."

"Well again wouldn't hurt." Louis got up and went to Harry's side of the bed. "C'mon Hazza really quick, I'm soo horny."

"Fine, give me 5 minutes and I'l-" he was cut off.

"Now princess, dont make me ask again"

Harry was so turned on now, he loved pet names. "Ok I'll get up...daddy."

"Urgh, fuck, now!" Louis felt more of his blood rush to his dick.

Harry crawled out of bed wearing just red lace panties.

"Off with these." Louis growled as he pulled off the panties before Harry was fully off the bed."

Harry moaned, he was turned on beyond belief. Louis scooped him of the bed and carried him to the bathroom. Louis turned the shower on and carried Harry in with him. As soon as both of them were in the shower they were all over eachother in a hot makeout session. Louis slid his tongue along Harry's bottom lip, Harry opened his mouth granting Louis access. His tongue roamed the younger lads mouth and Harry moaned. "Mm Louis now something nnghn." Harry was falling apart underneath Louis' touch.

"Mm, is my kitten ready."

"Oh fuck- so ready." Harry was falling apart he needed some sort of relief.

"Beg for it princess." Louis demanded of Harry.

"Oh daddy, please fuck me, I need your dick, mm, need your huge dick inside me- please daddy."

"Mm, fuck your so hot." Louis growled as he picked Harry up and put his back against the shower wall. He teased Harry's entrance with the tip of his finger before slowly sinking it in. Harry moaned and through his head back which caused Louis to growl and pull his finger it only takes replace it with 2 more causing Harry to scream in pleasure.

"Mm, fuck daddy, more more more!"

Louis kept thrusting his fingers Hardee and harder until Harry was completely falling apart.

"Oh- oh- daddy. FUCK! Need you now, oh god, fuck me."

Louis took his fingers out, Harry whimpered from the absence. Louis quickly lowered Harry back to the floor and bent him over. Harry had his hands out in front of him, bracing himself on the shower wall.

"Are you ready kitten? Daddy is gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk."

Harry moaned, the moan became louder as Louis unexpectedly slammed his whole 9 inches into Harry.

"Oh- oh- fuck. Holy shit daddy! Move! Move! Ahhh-" Harry moaned.

"Mhmhm. Your so tight baby, always so tight for daddy- mmm, fuckk."

Louis continued to pound searching for Harry's prostate. "Found it." Louis spoke slowly as Harry moaned out "OH FUCK! RIGHT- AHH- THERE!" Louis pounded relentlessly into his baby.

"Mm, ahh- ah- uh- uhh-, I-i-i m c-close! Mm, Daddy! Harder!"

Louis was kept pounding in a godly pace. Harry came after 3 more hard thrusts. Louis was still chasing his high, using Harry.

"Mmm, ah, ah-" Harry was moaning with the overstimulation, he loved when Louis used him, it was so incredibly hot to him.

"Ah fuck, I'm so close baby, urrghh." Louis came into Harry's hole with one more hard thrust "Oh baby, you are always so amazing for daddy." Louis breathed into the back of Harry's neck.

"I love you so much Lou." Harry panted. "I love you too princess."

Louis turned off the shower and got a towel for his baby. He wrapped in ot and carried him back to bed. "Get some rest Haz." Louis kissed his boyfriend on the forehead, Harry was asleep almost as soon as Louis layed him down. He crawled in behind Harry and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and fell asleep.

a/n

715 words

Let me know what you think. This is my first oneshot so I hope it is good. Please vote and comment. I'll take requests.

(Edited on 10-3-21)

Love you,
-f