Chap 11: Wierd Day

This was like have two seguls trying to steel from each outher. Matt ans Siká at both of my sides, both giving each other the death stair. If I wasn't imbetween them two they would be at each others throat. First lesson is survival and is always taken by Mr Steve and he does not allow violence so I won't have to take care of tweedle dum or tweedle dee.

Siká was shivering next to me. It was a cold, dry day today. Me and Matt were fine as we both had powers that kept up warm, I felt sorry for Siká having to put up with the cold and even though we were in the nether there is a special field around the perimeter of the school that had magic so that it takes the season in the Overworld and uses it in the field and its winter with snow. I take of my winter coat as its not cold for me and give it to the shivering mongrel next to me. His wide eyes met mine as a look of confusion came upon his face. Me just smiling at him as I here a slow, loud growl from behind me as I get bulled back into a strong grasp.

" ummm Matt what do you think your doing let me go" I say struggling to get free. I stop completely as I am spun around like a doll only to get hugged again. What was he doing? It's not like Siká cares anyway because its not like we're going out or something. All he is here to do is watch over me. To make sure i don't break the promise.

Siká's POV

'Ivory is so carrying. Even though I drank her blood she is protecting me from Matt and she has given me her coat. If only mother was like her. She would only hit me and keep on walking. My mother is a selfish hag but is part of my family. My father died three years after I turned 5 and even when he was alive i didn't see him much as he always was in the end fighting of the dragon. Wolves and Enders have been fighting for years there are like worst enemies. Enderbourns and Enderines only worked together to stop the wolves but under in there cold hearts they could not careless about there comrades or companions but Ivory is different to them, she is special'

Ivory's POV

'Oh great class i have school. It's such a pain in the royal backside. If only I had a choice. Why didn't I just run away like Ryth the i wouldn't have to go to this crummy school. I can fight so there is no point in trying to make me better. I can just use Rythian's compendium to train with my magic. But who cares' Matt opens the glass door that leads to the school night forest. The trees swayed as the dry winters air brushed the white, crystely snow off the big strong branches. Snow was falling from the heavens and gently landed on the floor were it settled. There was one snow flack that stood out from the rest it was isolated from the others but it twinkled as the school lights shone upon it. My hand reached out to catch it. As it landed on my cold pale hand, it split into two. A thought came into my mind. Now it has a friend and doesn't have to be alone for much longer.

"You three your late!" A masculine hand of an adult touched me shoulder. It was sir.

"I'm so sorry it won't happen again" said Siká. He look scared about something.

"Oh Siká just the person I wanted to see" sir said in a happier tone.

"Tell your mother that the knight class are wondering why you moved and why not just move (cough cough cough) to the knight class" Sirs tone changed a little as he coughed. When he coughed his head pointed to me. I didn't wont to move to the knight class. That like the elite people go and I'm not elite.

After this small conversation we started with some house building. Siká and Matt gathered materials and I built the house. It was more of a castle/strong hold. It had cobble walls and marble floor. The roof was maid out of jungle wood planks as that was what i was given front he two. When we were done sir came round and looked through the stuck true in front of him. He started to write something on the page but he wasn't thinking about it. I was reading his mind but all he was thinking about was what he was having for dinner i mean who does that.

A smile came upon Matt's face. It was small and smug and I couldn't tell why he was being to weird lately.

Next we had to make some food and we swapped jobs. Me and Siká would get the food while Matt prepaid it. Siká went wolf and I used magic to find the animals. We came back with pigs and cows. We also brought back some mushroom and carrots 'n' potatoes. We were on are way back when Siká stopped. H e looked sad about something but I wasn't sure what about. I walked up to him but he didn't move. Was he ok? I rested my hand on his broad shoulder. We were alone in the forest with trees as tall as skyscrapers. He started to walk again brushing my hand of. What was that all about? oh well. We got back to we're Matt and sir was. Matt looking as grumpy as ever. I handed out the meet and vegetables only to get them snatched out of my hand. What has gotten into Matt? He is like a totally different person.

"Hey you can at leased say thank you. It took ages for me and Ivory to get all of those" said Siká. I frowned as i knew what would happen if Siká kept pushing it.

" what did you say to me mongrel!" Matts tone was terrifying i had never seen him like this.

"You herd me sat thanks" Siká was really pushing it. Matts face was fuming and with my imagination it looked like steam was coming out of his ears.

"Matt calm down please both of you stop it" I said approaching Matt to try and calm him down. As doing so Matt pulled a punch out to Siká but I got in the way. As it hit me i couldn't breath. He had winded me. Both of the boy's eyes widened with this. I took it all in and stood up. It killed but I couldn't show any weaknesses in front of Silá.

"See what happens when I bee nice and you get all worked up for nothing Matt" I say with firmness in my voice and I meant it. I needed to make sure that something like this doesn't happen again, not just for my sake but for Siká's as well.

"Arno take Ivory to the infirmary and make sure you tell the nurse what happened" sir said beckoning Arno from another group.

" Matt, Siká and Ivory detention after school room 122" said sir. What did i do. If anything i was stopping it from hitting the heads son. Notch dam it!