"Wait, my shoes."

Robbe stopped and laughed. He sat up and untied his shoe laces with his trembling hands. Robbe hands were still around his body, his face was on the back of his neck. His fingers were so fucking clumsy and it took too long. Robbe half-pulling his body to him didn't help at all.

"Stupid shoes!" He cursed a laugh and they were tottering on the bed. Robbe fell down from the bed, pulling him down with him. They ended up entangled on the carpet and giggled like drunken idiots. The separation felt too long and he kissed him upside down on the floor. Finally they got his shoes off, and he lay back on the bed, contented to have Robbe do whatever he wanted. Sander would do anything for him.

He was drowning in the sensation of Robbe's lips on his mouth and skin, his hand gripping on his hair; following his head down to his throat and shoulder, to his chest, over his heart; felt the cold metal of Robbe's necklace trailed on his body. There was a pleasant wet sensation of tongue on his nipple that made him gasped. He opened his eyes and rose his head, watching Robbe took it in his mouth.

Robbe suddenly stopped and looked up at him. Sander stared at the hesitant look in the soft black eyes and understood right away. He still mouthed a teasing Ah! though and rose his body a little to kiss him his answer. He turned the boy slowly and laid him on the bed.

He looked down into his eyes and smiled. He wanted to show him how much he loved him, every single part of him, that this was more than sex to him. Sander touched his lips to his eyelids, on the bridge of his nose and kissed his mouth slowly, moving along his jawline and his cheekbone, down to the side of his neck to his collar bone, and he heard Robbe's soft moans. He planted a kiss right on the hollow of his throat, where he could felt the beats of his heart. Soft and deep kisses on his chest, over his ribs, and belly, and felt him shivered under him. He started to unbuckle Robbe's belt, and pulled down his pants. He stood up and quickly took off the rest of his clothes. Robbe had opened his eyes and staring at him. He pushed his legs lightly to each side, and half-lay on top of him. He kissed him again, deep and slow, reaching for his hands, and felt Robbe clasped his hands back.

He then took one of his hand to his mouth and ran his lips up the inside of his lower arm, along his pulse, and kissed hard on his palm. He took the other hand, and kissed his fingers one by one. And then he took his middle finger in his mouth, and sucked hard on it. Robbe gasped loudly and Sander looked up to his eyes that had darken with a new intensity.

"I want.." Robbe said in a low croaky voice.

Sander smiled wickedly at him and whispered, "Yes?"

Robbe blushed furiously but he only swallowed.

Sander murmured, "I know."

He ran his fingers down the side of his body, wandered around on the skin over his waistband. Slowly, still keeping contact with Robbe's eyes, he slipped down the boy's boxer. He touched him lightly and heard a sharp intake. He went down and kissed him along his waist line, touching on the soft hair there. He stroke the hairs on his lower leg, and caressed the inside of his thigh with his lips and tongue. He looked up; Robbe was watching him, his eyes were pools of darkness. When he took him in his mouth, Robbe groaned, pulling and pushing on his hair. Robbe's desire made him wild. When he felt that it was enough, he grasped and turned his body around, non too gently.

"Hold it," he whispered hoarsely into his ear.

Robbe grunted.

He gripped on that silky and soft hair, his mouth sliding on the skin near his ear. He started half-kissing half-biting the muscles on his shoulders and back. Robbe was quivering and moaning. Sander was getting really hard now; it was throbbing, and his mouth and hands hungrily glided over his skin. He kissed hard on the soft spot right between and over his buttocks. When he grabbed them and ran his fingers between them, he felt Robbe tensed under him.

He smiled to himself and kissed him on one side lightly and then he moved back up and said softly into his ear, "Don't worry, we are not doing anything you don't want to."

Robbe nodded his head lightly. Sander didn't bring any lube anyway, not like he planned for this. It just his desire running wild for a moment. This was about Robbe, and his love for him. He turned him back and kissed him again more fervently this time.

He felt Robbe grabbed his hardness in his hand, and he gasped in surprise and pleasure. They gripped on each other, pulling each other closer, even though they were already glued together. They were taking each other in, more and more into both of them, consuming and filling each other. Their mouths and their hearts, their skins had become one, he could not tell where one started and the other ended. His blood racing, and the pressure was rising up inside of him. They moved faster, urgent; fire searing hot, wrapping both of them. It kept climbing higher and higher, until it finally blowed up and out with a force of aftershock waves. When it was over, they lay back, trembling and gasping for a while.

They turned their heads to each other, Robbe smiled broadly and Sander laughed. Robbe scooted to him and Sander hugged him close to his body. He was so tired in an amazing way, and he breathed out a contented sigh, enjoying Robbe's warmth on him. Robbe had closed his eyes. Sander sleepily kissed his hair gently and murmured, "I love you, Robin." He fell asleep right away.