He sighs, a bitter taste filling his mouth, this shouldn't be hard, why would he care if the deal is over? He locks his phone, What the hell is wrong with him?

"Mama, Papa!" You called and happily jumped to hug your parents the moment you entered the shop, "I missed you"

"Aww Y/n" Your father whispers and hugs you "My Darling, look at you" You smile and leaned into your father's scent before you get an earful from your mother

"Mama?" You called and you yelped as your mother hugged you before pinching your ears and you cry "Ma!"

"Y/n what the hell are you thinking?!" She screeched "Why agree to be on a fake relationship with the Prince?"

You pouted and rubbed your ears, as your father laughs, its no secret that he misses how you and your mother would play around, "Pa, why won't you defend me?" You whined and he laughs more 

"I'd rather not get in-between you and your mother" He answers

You scrunch your nose "Traitor"

"Y/n" Your mother calls you again and you straiten up "Do you have any idea-"

"Lay off her Ma" A familiar voice starts from the doorway to the back of the shop and you squealed running over to tackle your brother in a hug "Hi" He chuckles and pets your hair before pinching your ears "Cause I want first dibs, I can't believe you did something so reckless"

"Pa!" You called out and your father pried your brother off you "Like you guys would've said No to the Prince?"

You're brother looks at you and he laughs "Come here" You moved to him and he pulls you to a hug "You're an idiot but you got a point"

You rolled your eyes and hugged him happily, You missed your brother.

"Still, why you?" Your mother asks and you moved to hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek "Is the Prince treating you well? Fake or not he should treat you with respect"

"He does Mama" You answered and held you mother more "The Prince is really kind and caring"

She looks at you and you smile, "If you insist, But that doesn't mean I'm happy with this Fake Relationship of yours"

"There is no need to worry Y/n is in great hands" Donghyuck answers and entered the shop Bowing in front of your parents and they bowed in shock at the sudden intrusion. Donghyuck yelps and quickly straitened your families posture, "No Please, Don't bow, I do not deserve that" Your family looked down, ashamed at there words and the Prince laughs "They act like you" 

"Your Highness-" Your brother starts 

Donghyuck bows "Please, It's Donghyuck. Even if Y/n and I are on a deal, We have become good friends, and I would like to be close with her family too"

You poked your brother's shoulder so he'll speak "It'll be an honor your Highness" He smiles bowing slightly and Donghyuck bows 

"I would like to Present gifts to Y/n's family" Donghyuck starts and moves to take a box out from his bag "Consider this as a thankyou for giving birth to Y/n and an engagement gift from me"