Chapter 17 - Lies to Grown-Ups

"Ohh, did you have a little accident in your dipee, Claudia?" Adam asked. He was laughing, almost jeering, and she couldn't ignore that any longer. She found tears building up in her eyes, and she couldn't say a word in case he heard her sobbing. This was too much humiliation all at once. She might have been able to dismiss the earlier jibes as things he'd been forced to say, but letting him see her helplessness was too much. If he told anyone about this her life was over, and it was hard to imagine he'd still respect her after this encounter,

She shook her head, just wishing there was some way she could turn back the clock, or forget that she'd even been here today.

"I think you did, little one. Are you too little to know? Such a little baby, you can't even tell when you made tinkles? You must be extra small, the cutest little baby in town. Aren't you? But you shouldn't tell lies, that's naughty. Stop shaking your head, honey, you need to admit it if you have an accident. You know you're wet, don't you?" He squeezed the diaper against her, and she was almost sure she could hear an audible squish. She'd wet herself, been completely unable to defy orders, and now the babysitter was going to punish her.

'Just like Troy punished Lori' she told herself. She couldn't remember for sure what had happened a couple of years ago. It hadn't been a big deal for her, but she was sure Lorelei could remember every detail if it had left such a big mark on her.

"Okay, you stay here," Adam commanded, and pushed her to sit down on the bed. "I'll get you another diaper, and then we'll see what happens to naughty girls who tell fibs. You need to tell me the truth so I can look after you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes," she whimpered, and gave a little nod. She couldn't think what else to say. She knew this was crazy, she was just being punished for doing what she was told. But she couldn't find anything else to say. She couldn't argue, she just had to submit to her punishment now.

Adam was out of the room for five minutes, and in that time Claudia just waited. She was tempted to try to do something. Could she send a message to someone, and ask for help? She didn't know who she could tell that wouldn't embarrass her further.

"Alright, baby. Let's get you changed."

Claudia's eyes went straight to the things in his hands. He had baby powder and baby wipes, and in the other hand he'd somehow managed to find an actual diaper. Not like the bedwetting pants she was wearing now, but an actual diaper.

"Lorelei's being really helpful. See, she's a good girl, she knows she should help out. I was going to get another one from the pack you had before, but she left these outside the bathroom for me. You should have asked her for help before instead of trying to do it yourself. She said you could change if you wanted to. And she said you'd need punishing if you tried wearing big girl diapers and still had an accident. I think you should have listened more."

"But I'm the big sister," Claudia mumbled, and regretted it right away. It was hard to keep all these feelings bottled up, but she knew that Adam was feeling just as helpless as her. There was nothing to be gained by making him feel bad about it. And somehow in her mind, she could see that whining was only making her act like a real bratty baby. She knew she shouldn't say anything, but it was too much for her now.

"I know, but you're still a little baby. You had an accident, didn't you? And your little sister's out of diapers now, so you should be able to set a good example. If you can't hold it then you must be the baby. Now, stand up."

She stood without a word, and resisted the urge to say something mean. She'd never been so humiliated, and the protests that should have given her a sense of control just made her feel more childish. When Adam tore off the soaked diaper, she tried to fight him. He barked "Stop it!" and lifted her wrists up above her head. Then she held them there obediently, while he took one of the baby wipes and cleaned her up just like she was any other baby. Her only defense was to pretend that it wasn't happening. To keep her eyes closed and tell herself that this was all a dream. She hadn't let a guy see her like this since she was a baby, and she certainly couldn't remember anyone else touching her there, but there was nothing sensual about these feelings. He was quick and businesslike, getting her clean as quickly as possible and then balling up the wipes inside the soaked diaper.

When she didn't feel his touch anymore she dared to hope that the experience might be over, and they could get back to the game. As if she could still look him in the eye, could still compete alongside him as a friend. But there was a hand on her arm again, pulling her down. She didn't look, and almost fell as he roughly jerked her into the position he wanted. But he gave commands when necessary, and before long she was lying across his knees with her bare ass in the air.

"I don't like punishing you," he said. "I don't want to be the bad guy, but you've been a very naughty little girl. Lorelei told you before that you had to wear a diaper if you were going to have an accident. And you kept on wearing those other things, like you're a big girl. You could have put one on right away, but you didn't. That's why I've had to change you, and that's why I have to punish you now. So you just need to take it, so you learn not to tell fibs. Do you understand, little one?"

She nodded just a little, before she felt his hand come down hard on her ass. She shrieked in surprise, and then immediately wished she could take back the sound. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been spanked. Maybe she never had; she was sure she'd been good even as a child. But she really hadn't expected it to sting so much. She imagined the handprint on her butt would be as vivid as the blush on her cheeks, a wave of redness overwhelming her body.

He gave her a few seconds to calm down before his hand came down again, on the other cheek this time. Her response was more of a yelp than a scream this time, but she promised herself she would regain a little self control. The third stroke felt harder, if anything, or perhaps her skin was more sensitive with the blood rushing to the surface. But she managed to keep her voice quiet and only emitted a little whimper. She screwed up her eyes, trying to ignore the whole world around her, and found herself counting the strokes as Adam told her again, like a naughty child, just what she was being punished for.