"Bae don't fight this bitch." Smoke said grabbing my waist from behind, and pulling me to him.

"Nigga what? That bitch talked about my father, which I don't know how this bitch knew, but i'ma find out. That bitch talked about me and my sister dad rather she knew him or didn't that bitch not dragging our daddy name in SHIT." I yelled before pulling away and walking out of my room.

Mook ran down the stairs in some biker shorts, a nike shirt, and her gun. She looked at me then nodded to the door. I nodded and we both walked outside with Smoke following behind us.

"Where this bitch at?" Mook said as we piled into her truck.

"Go to Howard Park." Smoke said.

"How the fuck you know?" I asked turning around from the frontseat to look at him.

"Thats what Shoota and Tank texted me." He said mugging me.

"Don't get mad at me ian do shit." He spoke again.

"I know but i'm still beating her ass." I said before turning away.

Mook put the truck in drive, and headed in the direction of Howard Park.

~ 17 minutes later ~

We pulled up the park. Me and Mook hopped out leaving the car running, since Smoke was gone be the last one out, We walked over to the park and seen a big ass crowd around Sky and 2 other girls. We walked over to them and they started mugging us.

"These bitches actually showed up." Sky said just as Smoke came through the crowd and towards me.

"Ouuu and she brung my baby." She said when she seen Smoke.

"Fuck all of dis talking you doing bitch! What was all that shit you was saying on Social Media?" I asked as she stepped towards me.

"Yo daddy dead bitch. Smoking on that Vice Pack." She yelled while laughing.

I didn't even say shit. I leaned my arm back and punched that bitch right in her face. She stumbled back before running up to me, before she got to me I grabbed her hair in a tight grip and slung her ass on the ground.

'I'm fonna Sharkeisha this bitch.' I thought as I started uppercutting her in the face.

"Whats allat shit you was talking bitch?" I yelled pushing her ok the ground and getting ontop of her.

"WORLDSTAR." Booka ass yelled. This mf came outta nowhere.

Sky got a few hits in before she started trying to dig her nails into my face. She grabbed my hair and pulled my hair to the side while my fist was connecting with the side of her face.

"Bitch." I heard Mook yell as somebody hit the ground.

"Bae get up." He said trying to pull me off of her.

"This bitch gone die." I yelled while kicking her in the face twice just as Smoke got me to let go of her.

He pulled me away from her but my attention was on Mook who was mopping the floor with one of the girls that came with Sky. Mook slung shorty ass into the fence, and started stomping her face in.

"Stupid ass bitch." Mook yelled in between each stomp.

"Dont talk shit if you can't back that shit up with hands PERIODT." Booka yelled in a high pitched voice as he zoomed his phone camera in on Mook foot connecting with the girl face.

"She gone kill her." I heard somebody say as King pulled Mook off, and walked her over to us.

"These bitches really be trying it." Mook yelled.