Killing spree

After the party was over, we walked outside and waited for Katie's mom, Katie was drunk and kept wondering off into the street.

"Katie stop it" I said, pulling her arm towards me while she kept laughing.

"Whyyy I want to carry on" she slurred, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder trying to stop her from moving.

"Do you know?" Some guy came up to me and whispered, he was squinting to try and recognise my face.

"Excuse me?" I asked, his breath smelt like strong alcohol so I thought he was probably drunk.

"Your that girl there looking for aren't you?" He asked, pointing at my face.

"I'm sorry I've got to go-"

"They will find you" he whispered, grabbing my wrist but I twisted his arm which dislocated his shoulder, I walked away laughing.

"Pathetic men" I murmured, walking to Katie's moms car which finally pulled up.

"Is she alright?" Her mom asked as I gently placed her onto the car seat.

"She's fine, just drunk" I replied, handing her a bag of wèèd.

"Your the best" she said, winking at me.

"Always for you" I replied, grinning.

When we got to Katie's house, I carried her into the bed and pulled the sheets over, I pulled my heels off and sighed from relief, they were fucking killing.

Oh and, nobody will find poor nick, I had gloves on when I shot him and then placed the gun in his hands, making it look like he shots himself.

I've changed my names multiple times throughout the years, I definitely didn't want to be caught but I always ended up getting away with it.

I chose the name sage because when I was young I ran away, I was staying near a gas station between some trees in a forest, I had a tent which I slept inside. One day I decided to leave, I needed a new spot and basically I nearly got killed by some man who was giving me shit for staying there and being under 18 while in a motel, after the argument ended a small piece of newspaper flew by and one of the words in bold was, sage , so I decided to change my name when the manger asked where Katerina was I simply replied,

"I have no idea who that is, my name is sage"

The next morning, I left a note for Katie and grabbed my bags, I walked back to my dorm and flopped onto my bed.

It felt good to be back inside my room, the sun was shining through my window and it was peaceful.

I decided to take a bath instead of a shower, I needed to relax after such a wild night.

I filled the bath with boiling hot water, then stripped off and sat down, the water felt nice against my tired out skin. I hadn't even realised that saint was next door, I totally forgot about him.

The rest of my night was full of self care, I made sure to apply lotion and scrubs to make me smell good, once I stepped out I wrapped my self in a robe and started to watch Netflix.