Chapter five

Naruto pov| We had finally become chunin. My team and I will be leaving the village the day after tomorrow for training. We will be gone for at total of there years. We had already told Gai and Asumas teams. We became friends with them during the chunin exams.

For some reason the Hokage is insisting on us telling team seven. Which totally sucks. But we haven't seen them in almost a week. My team and I were walking around town. The village still hates us. And it seems to have grown even more because we beat the clan children. But it's whatever.

"Ugh why do we even have to find them"Kiba said annoyed. Akumaru stayed home. We were walking around town where we ran into Itachi, Iruka, Choji and Ino. Itachi looked at us disgusted but sighed "Naruto you need to come with me"he said "why"I asked

"Sasuke, Shikamaru, Sakura and Kakashi went into heat about two weeks. And it's lasting longer then normal because their bodies decided that they are the right ages to be mated by an alpha. And they just don't want just any alpha. They want their mates. Which happen to be you all"Choji said

"Please help it's only getting worse and the unmated alphas around are going as far as to try to break in"Iruka said "fine"we said "wait really"Ino asked "we aren't going to leave our comrades in pain"Kiba said then the four of separated I went with Itachi.

"I'm not going to mark your brother. I'm only going to help him"I said "why aren't you going to mark him. Is he not good enough for you"Itachi growled at me and I scoffed "I'm not going to mark an omega who isn't in their right state of mind. Not only that I'm leaving the day after tomorrow with my team for training for three years. And when you mark your mate you need a months worth of bonding to go through all the stages. And if an omega is away from their alpha for too long it will hurt them and same with the alpha vise versa"I said and he calmed down.

Soon we got to his house and I could smell Sasuke from a mile away. "I'm surprised you have control right now"Itachi said "Obito taught us how to control our urges"I said and he just nodded. When we got to the house and walked up to Sasuke's bedroom. Itachi walked in as i waited outside the door. Then his parents and mate came out.

"Take care of our son"Mikoto said in a worried tone "I'll do my best"I said they nodded and I walked in shutting the door behind me "A-alpha it hurts"Sasuke said looking at me in tears. I sighed and walked up to him and pulled him into a kiss. And he wrapped his arms around me and sat on my lap. I completely dominated the kiss while Sasuke completely submitted to me.

I pulled off his shirt and kissed down his neck making his breath hitch and he moaned. I left a hickies all over his chest. I laid him on the bed. I then took his shorts only to be met with slick dripping down his legs.

I looked at his naked panting form. He was much smaller then me but then again he is an omega. With the amount of slick he was producing its going to be easy for me to slip my finger in. When I did he immediately froze. "You've gotta calm down for me alright"I said and he nodded still not relaxing his body. This was going to be a long night.

End of chapter