Chapter eleven

Naruto pov | "Do we really have to go see my family"Sasuke asked with a pout while holding Menama "yeah baby we need to go see them seeing as we are already married and have a child together. I know you love your family and you want them in your life"I said

"But they don't like you and you don't like them"Sasuke said "I know which is why I am going to tolerate them for your sake. I love you more then anything"I said "awe that's so sweet"Obito said oh yeah he, kakashi, and Odin were coming as well seeing as Kakashi is part Uchiha and they claimed him into the Uchiha family after his dad died.

He was raised by Mikoto and Fugaku as their own child. So for Obito it's pretty hard to get away from his family. Once we got there Sasuke knocked on the door. A few seconds later Mikoto opened the door.

"My babies oh how I've missed you"Mikoto said about to hug Kakashi and Sasuke who had Odin and Menama in their arms making Obito and I growl at her causing her to back up because alphas only growl like that when they sense their mates or Cubs in danger even though it's just a hug she could've hurt them since our mates are pregnant.

"Oh my gosh grand babies"Mikoto said excitedly "Mom can we come in please"Sasuke asked "sure come on in Kakashi and Sasuke your father, brother and Shisui are in the living room"Mikoto said "thanks mom"Sasuke said and both our mates and Cubs walked into the house leaving their shoes by the door.

Mikoto then looked at us "well aren't you two going to come in as well"She asked "seeing as you only invited Kakashi and Sasuke into you home we did not think you wanted us in as well. Since this seems like a family catch-up time we can just stop buy to pick them up later"I said politely before Obito could say anything.

"You two are more then welcomed to come in seeing as you are the fathers of Sasuke and Kakashi's kids"Mikoto said. It's not like you want us to be the father of their children or even their mate. But you can keep up that act though. I signed if it's for Sasuke I will do it.

"Thank you so much for your hospitality Mrs.Uchiha"Obito said making mikoto flinch as we walked into the house I could seen him smirk making me roll my eyes. We walked over to our mates and sat down.

'I thought you said you didn't want to walk in'Sasuke asked through the mind link 'I didn't but your mom invited us so we had to come'I said with a sigh

He broke the link and sat on my lap with Menama in his. I warped my arms around them in a protective hold. They are my safe place. I could feel his brothers and fathers glare on me but I honestly did not give a fuck.

Sasuke is mine and only mine 'Assert your position as alpha kit'Kurma said. I was already going to do that anyways. I let my pheromones cover Sasuke and Menama who both purred in happiness. I looked back at the other three and glared at them. Sasuke is mine and they aren't taking him from me and they aren't taking my pup from me either.

End of chapter